Ipswich Town Fc V Sheffield Wednesday

Feel sorry for that young goalie , but he has not filled us with confidence in a couple of matches before .

Different manager, different players, and yet the same two failings that have dogged us in recent seasons:

Inability to score second goal at 1-0

Susceptible to late goals.

Needs sorting, and quickly.

Sounds a right howler by the keeper, what's happened to him since the break 🙄 however while ever were incapable of getting more than one goal we'll be drawing or losing the majority of games

Dull game, from two poor sides, Wednesday rode their luck a couple of times when ipswich carved out chances, but neither had the quality in front of goal,for their part wednesday rarely threatened their keeper, but lead through a smart piece of thinking from Adnerian, their one decent aquisition in the summer.

Ipswich came into it more 2nd half but like us, lacked quality.Both sides struggled playing out from the back most of the game and got into a tangle a few times, but escaped punishment, and for a 3rd time in 4 weeks BPF tossed the points away by not being aware their was a player behind him.

You can make excuses about new players and time to gel and all the other soundbites, but you cant paperover the fact that we dont create enough chances in the oppostions goalmouth, and thats happened from the first game.

it sounds like we need to act,and fast and get some goals and be more positive,come on darren sort it ,its darrens choice of a team,the buck stops there.

Dem injury time goals been there a couple of weeks ago and was gutted.

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Dem injury time goals been there a couple of weeks ago and was gutted.

Worse when it's totally avoidable though 😔

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I've just seen the match 'highlights'.

If only the panto season had started a few weeks earlier this year...

... "he's behind you!". :D

On 25/09/2021 at 10:09, Padders said:

My new updated de-luxe crystal ball has been working overtime this week, I've recharged it, fed it new information, cleaned it, washed it and it keeps coming up with the same result...

IPSWICH 2 - 0.

............................FOR SALE.................

Brand new second hand Mystic Meg crystal ball.

Just needs a few adjustments making..

Would make an ideal Xmas present for someone like Bassett.

well nuno espirito could be available soon he sorted wolves out,could take us up with top loans,only signs if they prove there worth it,now hows that for my new crystal ball,thanks padders ,i will keep everyone informed now,great early present,its all mine  MYSTIC BASSETT WUFF WUFF ,watch my page freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

On 25/09/2021 at 17:41, staninoodle said:

Dull game, from two poor sides, Wednesday rode their luck a couple of times when ipswich carved out chances, but neither had the quality in front of goal,for their part wednesday rarely threatened their keeper, but lead through a smart piece of thinking from Adnerian, their one decent aquisition in the summer.

Ipswich came into it more 2nd half but like us, lacked quality.Both sides struggled playing out from the back most of the game and got into a tangle a few times, but escaped punishment, and for a 3rd time in 4 weeks BPF tossed the points away by not being aware their was a player behind him.

You can make excuses about new players and time to gel and all the other soundbites, but you cant paperover the fact that we dont create enough chances in the oppostions goalmouth, and thats happened from the first game.

This pretty much sums it up, Palmer was awful Hutchinson and Wing were the pick of the Owls players, good goal by Adeniran though.

On 26/09/2021 at 19:11, Padders said:

............................FOR SALE.................

Brand new second hand Mystic Meg crystal ball.

Just needs a few adjustments making..

Would make an ideal Xmas present for someone like Bassett.

Try putting it on Freecycle.

It's obviously faulty.