Sign in to follow this  

Doctorlink Symptom Checker At Your Gp Practice - Research Participants Needed!

Could do with your help please….

I’m conducting research at the University of Sheffield (Faculty of Medicine) looking at the use of online symptom assessment tools in General Practice from the perspectives of older adults.  

Just wondering if anyone on here (aged over 60) has made use of the Doctorlink symptom assessment tool? If so, I would love to have a chat with you please to note your user experience, as well as your thoughts on the use of such tools in general practice. Currently several Sheffield GP surgeries (list included below) are using this tool as part of their online service package.

Older adults face distinct barriers when accessing GP services even though they are amongst the highest users of the service. Therefore, your insights will be invaluable and may influence policy makers and technology providers.

If you wish to participate in my research (1-hour friendly chat followed by optional workshops), please feel free to drop me a message / comment. Alternatively, you can email me at ibby.ullah@sheffield.ac.uk.

Feel free to share this post with friends/family who might also like to take part. 

Baslow Road, Shoreham Street & Darnall Hall Surgeries
Sloan Medical Centre & Blackstock Road Surgery
Manchester Road Surgery
University Health Service
Clover Darnall Primary Care Centre
Clover Heeley Green
Valley Medical Centre Stocksbridge
Crookes Medical Centre
Elm Lane and Chapeltown Surgery
Stannington MC
Chapelgreen Practice
Grenoside Surgery & Wadsley Bridge MC