Piers Morgan Joins Murdoch's News Corp

Piers Morgan is to join the Rupert Murdoch-owned News Corp and Fox News Media, the company has announced.

He will host a new show that will air in the US, UK and Australia - his first major new presenting job since leaving ITV's Good Morning Britain in March.

"Piers is the broadcaster every channel wants but is too afraid to hire," Murdoch said in a statement.

The show will air on the newly-announced talkTV in the UK, Fox Nation in the US, and Sky News Australia.

Morgan said he was "thrilled" to return to News Corp, where he began his media career more than 30 years ago.

The presenter worked for the Murdoch-owned tabloids The Sun and News of the World in the 1980s and 1990s.

Dear me Murdoch is as deluded as Morgan. No dear every channel does not want him.

Can't wait to see this car crash happening. Have they not seen GB News start on a low point and continue to bury itself in the core of the Earth.

Oh well, at least it will hopefullt get him off mainstream TV and into the obscurity of the back end of the channel list where he belongs.

Edited by ECCOnoob

There are lots of organisations that would have loved him to join them,I can’t wait to see how this pans out .

I like him as he speaks his mind and doesn’t put on a false persona like a lot of tv presenters. 

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

I like him as he speaks his mind and doesn’t put on a false persona like a lot of tv presenters. 

I agree, he does speak his mind but doesn' stand corrected when he is wrong, he was very rude towards Suzanna Reid, he never used to let her get a word in,  he does have a chip on his shoulder tho.  :roll:

He was very entertaining at times when he was on GMB and he did promote some good causes.

I didn’t like it when he was interviewing politicians and holding them to account.  When he asked them a question he didn’t give them a chance to answer before he went into a tirade of abuse which use to annoy  me, I wanted to hear what the politicians had to say for themselves.  It always seemed to be a one way interview.

6 hours ago, pattricia said:

You must be joking. Morgan is one of the biggest two-faced backstabbing fakers of the lot.

Crawling up someone's back side one-minute whenever it suits his ego or boosts his profile and then at the flip of a coin he is laying into them all over the screen and  social media because they did or said something he didn't like. That's behavioral traits he was notorious for even back in his gutter press days.

People go on about how great it is that he "speaks his mind" if that's a good thing.   Donald Trump speaks his mind, Katie Hopkins speaks her mind, Jesus even Adolf Hitler spoke his mind but I doubt we'll have many on here praising him for being outspoken and to the point.

Morgan is an ego filled narcissistic bully with a long-standing history of extremely vile, aggressive and vindictive actions against people or organisations he decided he doesn't like.

After the insider share dealing, phone hacking, fake photographs, public spats online, trolling and of course unprofessional childish on-air walkout scandals its a absolute disgrace that this creature was given any form of public platform let alone still being hired to be the face of a TV networks. My only hope is that one day he well and truly gets what he deserves.

Edited by ECCOnoob

14 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

You must be joking. Morgan is one of the biggest two-faced backstabbing fakers of the lot.

Crawling up someone's back side one-minute whenever it suits his ego or boosts his profile and then at the flip of a coin he is laying into them all over the screen and  social media because they did or said something he didn't like. That's behavioral traits he was notorious for even back in his gutter press days.

People go on about how great it is that he "speaks his mind" if that's a good thing.   Donald Trump speaks his mind, Katie Hopkins speaks her mind, Jesus even Adolf Hitler spoke his mind but I doubt we'll have many on here praising him for being outspoken and to the point.

Morgan is an ego filled narcissistic bully with a long-standing history of extremely vile, aggressive and vindictive actions against people or organisations he decided he doesn't like.

After the insider share dealing, phone hacking, fake photographs, public spats online, trolling and of course unprofessional childish on-air walkout scandals its a absolute disgrace that this creature was given any form of public platform let alone still being hired to be the face of a TV networks. My only hope is that one day he well and truly gets what he deserves.

Agree 100%,he was big mates with Trump and Meghan until they palled him out and then he never said a decent word for them,horrible bloke.

Went abroad for holidays then flagged others off for doing the same,horrible horrible bloke.

17 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Can't disagree with a word of that.

Only mate he has now must be Joan Collins as he's done her twice on life stories,oh and Rupert Murdoch.