Peoples Energy

I suppose that it’s the old story, in that folk rarely make a point about something working correctly. I love technology that saves me having to remember to do things and hate it when they go wrong,  so I do understand your annoyance re-smart meters not doing what they should do.

My oldest pal has never had any problem with smart meters but wouldn’t have one in his house, that I cannot understand. But having said that there are things  that have never done me any harm that I refuse to use/subscribe to.

Such is life. 

5 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I suppose that it’s the old story, in that folk rarely make a point about something working correctly. I love technology that saves me having to remember to do things and hate it when they go wrong,  so I do understand your annoyance re-smart meters not doing what they should do.

My oldest pal has never had any problem with smart meters but wouldn’t have one in his house, that I cannot understand. But having said that there are things  that have never done me any harm that I refuse to use/subscribe to.

Such is life. 

Thats fair enough, what I dont understand is then recieving all your billing on estimated readings meaning you are either paying too much now, or too much later. Still, if he has happy to do this and doesnt want to spend the less than 5 minutes every so often providing a reading himself, who are we to argue.

Edited by HeHasRisen

I never have any objections to overpaying but always wanted to avoid underpayment and suddenly receiving a big bill.