United Rip Off Prices

29 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

How dare you , I have asked what people think about the outrageous rip off match prices being charged by Sheffields no two team , All I have got is abuse from you and one other, One of you has called me a nasty name as well , but never mind I will go on sticking up for poor people who cannot afford these outrageous entrance fees being charged by some for lower end football .

I am still waiting to hear how much United are charging their own supporters in the wee wee stand for the game against Derby County , Would think that it would be around half of that being fleeced from the Rams .. At least .

£38 for a full price ticket above the away fans I believe.

10 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

£38 for a full price ticket above the away fans I believe.

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , blinkin eck , and they call it the working mans game .

9 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

It does sound expensive but I expect these are the premium seats above the away fans with as much bottled urine supplied as you'd be expected to pour onto the poor unsuspecting away fans below you. I'd expect these seats would be cheaper if you brought your own.

Thats below the belt , water under the bridge .

11 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , blinkin eck , and they call it the working mans game .

Not anymore that’s probably how they can waste 20 odd million on “Brewster “ !!!....

Saying that CW did say he bought him for Sheffield United’s future !!!!!.....

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

How dare you , I have asked what people think about the outrageous rip off match prices being charged by Sheffields no two team , All I have got is abuse from you and one other, One of you has called me a nasty name as well , but never mind I will go on sticking up for poor people who cannot afford these outrageous entrance fees being charged by some for lower end football .

I am still waiting to hear how much United are charging their own supporters in the wee wee stand for the game against Derby County , Would think that it would be around half of that being fleeced from the Rams .. At least .

You have got no abuse cutsea so stop telling porkies, just stick to trying to be funny and slagging the blades off

1 hour ago, Box11 said:

Ignore him it’s pointless “Sheridan1-0” he just likes to bicker for the sake of it I had it earlier but it has since been removed !!!!...

He’s adamant that I’m a Wednesday fan because I slated CW and wanted him gone !

Where have I mentioned CW, you really do live in your own little World, 

What happened to you putting me on ignore?, Another Porky....

1 hour ago, Box11 said:

Ignore him it’s pointless “Sheridan1-0” he just likes to bicker for the sake of it I had it earlier but it has since been removed !!!!...

He’s adamant that I’m a Wednesday fan because I slated CW and wanted him gone !

You are a WED fan, everyone knows that and sheridan has been asked several times to show us where the gossiper on twitter says the blades are skint but he can't because he doesn't.

I thought you would be all for exposing the extortionate prices being inflicted on supporters , its not slagging (hate that word ) off , its trying to bring these clubs to explain them selves . 

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I thought you would be all for exposing the extortionate prices being inflicted on supporters , its not slagging (hate that word ) off , its trying to bring these clubs to explain them selves . 

yeah right of course you are!!!! please stop it with the little innocent act it's silly!!!!!

Edit Also I would like to know what abuse you think you got from me?????

Edited by monzaman

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Couldn't agree more I just don't understand why it's upset you so much now when your club have been charging more for the last 4 seasons.

35 minutes ago, monzaman said:

You are a WED fan, everyone knows that and sheridan has been asked several times to show us where the gossiper on twitter says the blades are skint but he can't because he doesn't.

How or what makes you think I’m a Wednesday fan ????....

14 minutes ago, Box11 said:

How or what makes you think I’m a Wednesday fan ????....

You are a WED fan.