United Rip Off Prices

9 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Penny Black is OK for Stones.

Ya must be joking ,its full of you lot in a circus tent in   fancy dress, drinking magnet smoking woodbines & munching on chip butties  😃😃

Edited by owl.66

33 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Ya must be joking ,its full of you lot in a circus tent in   fancy dress, drinking magnet smoking woodbines & munching on chip butties  😃😃

Yep I was in there saturday, only I wasn't in fancy dress, I didn't sup magnet, I have never smoked but i would have loved a chip butty but don't know if they serve them. Must admit it is full of blades though!!!!

36 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Don't forget the Snuff.

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Does tha no how much United are charging their own fans int wee wee stand ,is it a lot less than they are charging poor old Derby lot who also have to pay a £2 booking fee so man and wife and two kids to see a lower table match will cost the poor sod or hundred quid .

And who is this player who has taken drugs while playing for the Owls .

Its all iv'e asked and I get all this vitriol from Opel and Alex its not reight is it .

VITRIOL  Ha Ha!!!!!   4 pages of you "trying" to get one over on Alex and now when I join in it's vitriol from me and Alex towards you, Oh dear!!!!!!

30 minutes ago, monzaman said:

VITRIOL  Ha Ha!!!!!   4 pages of you "trying" to get one over on Alex and now when I join in it's vitriol from me and Alex towards you, Oh dear!!!!!!

The Night stalker won't be long now.

Pretending he's blocked us .

Edited by Alextopman

8 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

😂😂😂😂.

Postscript , Todays Star page 46 , you heard it on here first though .

I really can't believe a humble, family club is charging these prices 🤣

Any club ,    Its a national disgrace as was  so forcibly pointed out to us when it was the Owls ripping off fans .

In  United's

case it makes it even more hard to understand with the parachute payments and the millions brought in through transfers , The owners are also part of the richest family in the World if not the richest .

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Any club ,    Its a national disgrace as was  so forcibly pointed out to us when it was the Owls ripping off fans .

In  United's

case it makes it even more hard to understand with the parachute payments and the millions brought in through transfers , The owners are also part of the richest family in the World if not the richest .

In the case of United its because of a huge loan they took out which most of their fans deny exists 🙂

38 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Couple that with the minimum wage savings makes you wonder why they're skint.

Well thats another point , as I have stated before my pal worked in the office at one time and had to rely on family credit so as to pay her way . It happens in lots of work places including the home help the difference is those places are not paying people thousands a week for playing togga .