United Rip Off Prices

I paid £19 concession for a ticket for our game at Fleetwood tomorrow in the home end as our allocation was sold out within an hr.Fleetwood emailed me yesterday and after cross referencing data bases they sussed me out as an away supporter so cancelling my ticket with no refund.I didnt think clubs were allowed to share such information, or are they?

3 minutes ago, scottcross said:

I paid £19 concession for a ticket for our game at Fleetwood tomorrow in the home end as our allocation was sold out within an hr.Fleetwood emailed me yesterday and after cross referencing data bases they sussed me out as an away supporter so cancelling my ticket with no refund.I didnt think clubs were allowed to share such information, or are they?

You could also be a Fleetwood fan living away, the no refund sounds iffy, I'd follow it up.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

You could also be a Fleetwood fan living away, the no refund sounds iffy, I'd follow it up.

Ive followed up and have obtained a refund Plan B my mate who supports Blackpool obtained a ticket 6 rows from my original seat for me .Fleetwood released 70 extra  away tickets about an hr ago so have purchased one and will be flogging my spare in the pub pre match.Happy days

3 minutes ago, scottcross said:

Ive followed up and have obtained a refund Plan B my mate who supports Blackpool obtained a ticket 6 rows from my original seat for me .Fleetwood released 70 extra  away tickets about an hr ago so have purchased one and will be flogging my spare in the pub pre match.Happy days

I'm glad it's worked out for you after all your efforts you deserve it, the most effort from a lot of people is changing the battery on the remote control.

6 hours ago, Alextopman said:

So he doesn't say United are skint.

He said what I repeated on here …how many times do you need telling…if you’ve seen it you know what’s been said …..

13 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

He said what I repeated on here …how many times do you need telling…if you’ve seen it you know what’s been said …..

So he didn't say they are skint?, Is that too hard to answer?.

28 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

So he didn't say they are skint?, Is that too hard to answer?.

Why keep asking ? ….If you’ve seen it you know what was said …😉

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Why not answer if you've seen it?.

It's a simple question, does he say United are Skint?.

A yes or a no will suffice.

Wi the prices they are now charging at the family club ,its no longer a greasy chip butty and a pint of Wards , more like Champagne and caviar for the rich and well heeled who will now be the majority of attendees  , any thoughts ont rip off down at the good old Lane much appreciated .

4 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Won't even be Wards and chip butty for your friend who worked there on income support was it? Outrageous really when you think about it.

No, no, no , we want answers from dyed in the wood Unitedites, especially the ones on these pages that spent hours slagging other clubs off (rightly so) for doing the same thing ,    Even though one of those (Owls) did not have parachute payments and incoming transfer money to fall back on .

37 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Why not answer if you've seen it?.

It's a simple question, does he say United are Skint?.

A yes or a no will suffice.

I have seen it …that’s why I put it on here ..

Have you seen it ? 

Of course you have …so why keep asking the same question …you know what was said …but keep asking ,let’s make this thread 200 pages long …you’ll still get the same answer ..

Edited by Sheridan1-0

20 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Simple question does he say United are skint?.

You are the one wanting a 200 page thread 

You have quoted this regarding United's finances so why not answer this if as you claim you have seen it?.

It doesn't make any sense unless you just want conflict as usual.

Does he say United are skint?.

I'll take it you don't know and haven't seen it.

Edited by Alextopman