United Rip Off Prices

5 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Because we are the blades, we are a selling club, we are not super rich, we are always tight with the old pennies, always have been and probably always will be , we pay our bills, our chairman always try to recoup back what they put into the club, need i go on nothing new in what i have stated every blade will tell you the same it's just a fact of life you have to accept if you follow the blades but none of this means we are "SKINT"

Depends what you mean by skint. If I had nowt to spend after the basics are taken care of, I’d consider myself skint.

57 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Wrong on all counts, NO I repeat NO evidence has been posted on here, none what so ever, zilch,not one single fact. It's just pathetic gossip being posted by WED fans hoping it to be true. The fact you can't find any evidence is the problem, why you and a few others keep posting the same crap is beyond me unless you believe if you saturate the threads with the same untrue crap it somehow becomes the truth!!!!

And  now you are getting the lip on because I am simply telling you the truth !!!!! I thought you said you weren't going to go any further, that didn't last long!!!!

A simple question…did you look at the guy on twitter that came up with the information I posted a few weeks ago..? 

The same guy who your fellow Unitedite,Alex, also posted a video of ,on here ..

45 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Weren’t you the one advising someone else not to rise to the bait?

So replying to people is now rising, so what we do now is don't bother replying?. OK 

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

A simple question…did you look at the guy on twitter that came up with the information I posted a few weeks ago..? 

Did that state United were skint?. Another simple question.

8 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

yes some random guy gossiping on twitter not information just speculative gossip

Is that it then, is that your "evidence"

23 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Depends what you mean by skint. If I had nowt to spend after the basics are taken care of, I’d consider myself skint.

But that's not what i said Jim, I said we choose not to spend which is completely different,how many clubs in all four divisions are making huge profits as oppose to just getting by.

Edited by monzaman

10 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

So replying to people is now rising, so what we do now is don't bother replying?. OK 

Says the man who had a fish hook for his avatar.

10 minutes ago, monzaman said:

But that's not what i said Jim, I said we choose not to spend which is completely different,how many clubs in all four divisions are making huge profits as oppose to just getting by.

So the millions are being kept for a rainy day?

5 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

So the millions are being kept for a rainy day?

A rainy day, a new summer house, a new car, a new stand at the ground who know's

31 minutes ago, monzaman said:

yes some random guy gossiping on twitter not information just speculative gossip

Is that it then, is that your "evidence"

I’d wager you’ve not even  looked…& he’s not some random guy with speculative gossip either….& he clearly knows a lot more about the situation than you do … 

Just now, Sheridan1-0 said:

I’d wager you’ve not even  looked…& he’s not some random guy with speculative gossip either….& he clearly knows a lot more about the situation than you do … 

Where did he say United are skint?.

9 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

He's just some random guy, have you even listened to his gossip, I'd wager not or you would realise it's just gossip, my dog know's more about the situation than him and once again I say is that it then is that the sum total of your evidence LOL

Edited by monzaman

10 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Where did he say United are skint?.

I repeated what he said  ..you know the  situation with regards the finances at United…you don’t need it spelling out..  like some others on here seem to  ..

2 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I repeated what he said  ..you know the  situation with regards the finances at United…you don’t need it spelling out..  like some others on here seem to  ..

So he doesn't say United are skint.

Will any one inc the tough talkers , button pressers, don't know owters and experts please comment on the disgraceful prices to watch lower league togga in a cramped stand at the Bramall Lane , Your knees are up your Jacksies I have been told by those that attend every week .