United Rip Off Prices

Here we go , the merry go round is up and running AGAIN !!!!!!!

ANY PROOF WE ARE SKINT.......NO I THOUGHT NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!

FOOTBALL CLUB TAKES OUT A LOAN = THEY ARE SKINT..........NOPE SORRY WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYTHING NEW TO ADD........ NOPE, I THOUGHT NOT!!!!!!

Are you going to spend all night going around in circles again cutsea !!!!!!!

Oh no …the return of the capital letters & exclamation marks …& head in the sand & hope it goes away behaviour ….

5 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Oh no …the return of the capital letters & exclamation marks …& head in the sand & hope it goes away behaviour ….

Oh no the mardy arse who gets the titty lip on and goes off in a huff!!!!!!!!!(9) 

HAVE YOU ANY EVIDENCE OF THE BLADES BEING SKINT!!!(3) THOUGHT NOT!!!(4 sorry counted again I meant 3)

8 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Oh no the mardy arse who gets the titty lip on and goes off in a huff!!!!!!!!!(9) 

HAVE YOU ANY EVIDENCE OF THE BLADES BEING SKINT!!!(3) THOUGHT NOT!!!(4 sorry counted again I meant 3)

Wind your neck in old man …you’ll give yourself a funny turn …

If the evidence came up and slapped you in the face you still wouldn’t believe it …so it’s pointless going any further…

9 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Wind your neck in old man …you’ll give yourself a funny turn …

If the evidence came up and slapped you in the face you still wouldn’t believe it …so it’s pointless going any further…

Don't get the lip on again!!!(3)  SO THAT'S STILL A NO THEN  AS REGARDS ANY EVIDENCE!!!!!!(6)

EDIT, forgot to add , so it's pointless you going on any further!!!!!!!!!!(11)

Edited by monzaman

13 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Don't get the lip on again!!!(3)  SO THAT'S STILL A NO THEN  AS REGARDS ANY EVIDENCE!!!!!!(6)

EDIT, forgot to add , so it's pointless you going on any further!!!!!!!!!!(11)

Only you appears to be getting the lip on old man as evidenced by the number of capital letters & those hilarious exclamation marks …

Enough evidence has been posted by various contributors over the last few weeks …the fact you can’t be bothered to check it out or maybe even understand what it means is not my problem …

52 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Only you appears to be getting the lip on old man as evidenced by the number of capital letters & those hilarious exclamation marks …

Enough evidence has been posted by various contributors over the last few weeks …the fact you can’t be bothered to check it out or maybe even understand what it means is not my problem …

Wrong on all counts, NO I repeat NO evidence has been posted on here, none what so ever, zilch,not one single fact. It's just pathetic gossip being posted by WED fans hoping it to be true. The fact you can't find any evidence is the problem, why you and a few others keep posting the same crap is beyond me unless you believe if you saturate the threads with the same untrue crap it somehow becomes the truth!!!!

And  now you are getting the lip on because I am simply telling you the truth !!!!! I thought you said you weren't going to go any further, that didn't last long!!!!

14 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Wrong on all counts, NO I repeat NO evidence has been posted on here, none what so ever, zilch,not one single fact. It's just pathetic gossip being posted by WED fans hoping it to be true. The fact you can't find any evidence is the problem, why you and a few others keep posting the same crap is beyond me unless you believe if you saturate the threads with the same untrue crap it somehow becomes the truth!!!!

And  now you are getting the lip on because I am simply telling you the truth !!!!! I thought you said you weren't going to go any further, that didn't last long!!!!

Weren’t you the one advising someone else not to rise to the bait?

8 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Weren’t you the one advising someone else not to rise to the bait?

Yes true Jim, but this "skint" crap has been going on for too long now and needs putting to bed, I keep expecting to find posts about it coming up in the bloody gardening section and the classic car section in fact any section on here it's being repeated that often.

1 minute ago, monzaman said:

Yes true Jim, but this "skint" crap has been going on for too long now and needs putting to bed, I keep expecting to find posts about it coming up in the bloody gardening section and the classic car section in fact any section on here it's being repeated that often.

I don’t know if the blades are skint or not but if they aren’t why didn’t they buy a couple of decent players?

1 minute ago, Jim Hardie said:

I don’t know if the blades are skint or not but if they aren’t why didn’t they buy a couple of decent players?

Because we are the blades, we are a selling club, we are not super rich, we are always tight with the old pennies, always have been and probably always will be , we pay our bills, our chairman always try to recoup back what they put into the club, need i go on nothing new in what i have stated every blade will tell you the same it's just a fact of life you have to accept if you follow the blades but none of this means we are "SKINT"

Its obvious United can not be skint , they are owned by the richest family in the World , they are trousering millions in parachute payments on top of over 20 million for the goalie , The thing is why on top of that do they rip of the fans with these seat prices . after a season of big fees from Sky TV as well .