United Rip Off Prices

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Well as long as we do not have drug takers , thats the main killer in sport and life , Sports people should set an example eh !!! 

I never knew owt about poor old Hodgy's pinched money until it was brought up on here by the way but it leads to a solution , The £37 quiders rip off money will soon reach the required amount to pay the lad off , good that int it .

You really do need to think before post your latest contribution was "What happens 70 years ago has nothing to do with present day football" then you come back with that crap.

Its nowhere near 70 years by the way and your lot have a drug cheat in your squad now, a great example that's setting eh?.

Where has you £37 plus rip off money gone the last few years?.

Edited by Alextopman

By the way I was under the impression that it was a burglar who broke into the lane office safe and pinched Alans cash in a bag . maybe the burgler is dead (RIP) . never named any one I din't ..

16 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Rip off prices are the topic and your lot have been at it for years, do keep up.....Sorry if it upsets you......

RIP off prices at United are the topic.

3 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

You really do need to think before post your latest contribution was "What happens 70 years ago has nothing to do with present day football" then you come back with that crap.

Its nowhere near 70 years by the way and your lot have a drug cheat in your squad now.

Who is it, has he taken drugs while on the staff or while at another club  , Why has he not been banned . 

Just now, cuttsie said:

By the way I was under the impression that it was a burglar who broke into the lane office safe and pinched Alans cash in a bag . maybe the burgler is dead (RIP) . never named any one I din't ..

Who've I named?.

Anyway I have agreed with you on rip off prices but you seem upset when pointed out your mob are as bad.

Also your stance on drugs is to be admired ban em for life like you have previously stated.

Just now, Alextopman said:

Who've I named?.

Anyway I have agreed with you on rip off prices but you seem upset when pointed out your mob are as bad.

Also your stance on drugs is to be admired ban em for life like you have previously stated.

Thank you .most appreciated 

1 minute ago, ukdobby said:

RIP off prices at United are the topic.

Stop showing yourself up your club are as bad if not worse and it's been rightly pointed out......

Oh dear! :(

It's like listening to the ramblings of a couple of the locals at chucking out time at that pub on Dixon Lane...

... allegedly. :hihi:

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Who is it, has he taken drugs while on the staff or while at another club  , Why has he not been banned . 

You've been told on another thread and commented, you really don't take much notice of Wednesday do you?.

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

Oh dear! :(

It's like listening to the ramblings of a couple of the locals at chucking out time at that pub on Dixon Lane...

... allegedly. :hihi:

You want to see him rant at the price of a pint of Stones in there if you think this is bad.....

2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

You've been told on another thread and commented, you really don't take much notice of Wednesday do you?.

2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

lost it who is it who has taken drugs while playing football for Sheffield Wednesday .

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

lost it who is it who has taken drugs while playing football for Sheffield Wednesday .

Who said he did while playing for Wednesday?, You stated a few days ago all drug takers should be banned for life and then had it pointed out to you your lot had a player now who was banned for taking class A drugs in the past, so does that make it ok now?.

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Who said he did while playing for Wednesday?, You stated a few days ago all drug takers should be banned for life and then had it pointed out to you your lot had a player now who was banned for taking class A drugs in the past, so does that make it ok now?.

Please , please , who is it . we need facts .