Sleeping With Some One.

Every time I turn TV on these days , Some one is sleeping with some one , It dun't matter what channel it is or programme be it the soaps or discussions on owt from cooking to general affairs , The news is full of it anall , Randy Andy is supposed to be at it and poor old Wayne Rooney is always sleeping it off in some bed or other .

But what gets me is how much sleep are all these celebs actually getting , I  mean some of em are very attractive folk who have some how found them selves in these beds and I imagine that sleep is the last thing on their minds if they can be believed , so is sleeping with some one actually just that or just another name for a bit of that there .

Some people need sex to have some excitement in their lives,  it has always been a bit of 'that there' -  a bit on the side,  whatever,  it's just my opinion but generally men get a lot more out of it than the average woman does,  we aren't all like Leslie Ash,   my sex drive is nowwhere near the experimental stage,   and it's possible that some peeps sleep better after a long session! 

4 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Every time I turn TV on these days , Some one is sleeping with some one , It dun't matter what channel it is or programme be it the soaps or discussions on owt from cooking to general affairs , The news is full of it anall , Randy Andy is supposed to be at it and poor old Wayne Rooney is always sleeping it off in some bed or other .

But what gets me is how much sleep are all these celebs actually getting , I  mean some of em are very attractive folk who have some how found them selves in these beds and I imagine that sleep is the last thing on their minds if they can be believed , so is sleeping with some one actually just that or just another name for a bit of that there .

Steady on!

Oh!

You mean "an' all"!

18 minutes ago, FoxLady said:

Steady on!

Oh!

You mean "an' all"!

He probably does!!!