The Law Of Attraction.

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

I would be at ease if you were paying the bill.  :thumbsup:  :hihi:

😁 thought so

1 hour ago, altus said:

I never realised you were such a fan of Ilfracombe. :hihi:

l have been to Ilfracombe and Babbacombe -  one has a cable car to the beach,  recall using it but I thought they were in Devon

oh well,  have to stick to the Savoy or Hilton

3 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

His story is well documented, he went from making 4000 a year in dead end jobs to 10000 a year by starting his own floor cleaning business. 

As for being a Youtuber, that's just a contemporary platform to use, for decades he did, and still does, seminars in front of audiences.

So he is a relationship expert because .............. I am still not convinced.

I view Youtube occasionally, but I have never posted any videos.

15 hours ago, El Cid said:

So he is a relationship expert because .............. I am still not convinced.

I view Youtube occasionally, but I have never posted any videos.

I don't know what you mean by "relationship expert." I think you've got the wrong end of the stick.

23 hours ago, cressida said:

There are the women who are attracted to bad men,  perhaps thinking they can change them,  then there are women who find controlling men attractive - at first,  and it can be a huge mistake as they can't get away,  putting themselves in danger.

Most couples seem to stick together for a lifetime,  sometimes through convenience and sometimes because they are compatible.

Living in separate houses would suit me,  one divorce is enough I couldn't go through another and am quite happy being single,  where money is concerned it could be complicated regarding the will.

Personally,  l'm looking for someone who would be quite at ease walking into the Dorchester!    😃

I think that you may have got the wrong end of  the stick too. It's not a love and relationships video/thread... well it could be I suppose, if that's what you want, but the video/thread isn't specifically about that; it's about using the power of your mind and the energy frequencies within you to attract the things you want into your life.

You would be surprised at the power of my mind,   

l have some hydrangeas in the front garden,  they are white, red, and pink,  one year they changed to all pink - the next year before they flowered l stared at them strongly and they changed back again

my post suddenly changed into italics without me actioning it.

24 minutes ago, cressida said:

You would be surprised at the power of my mind,   

l have some hydrangeas in the front garden,  they are white, red, and pink,  one year they changed to all pink - the next year before they flowered l stared at them strongly and they changed back again

my post suddenly changed into italics without me actioning it.

Did you accidentally type Ctrl+I? Ctrl+I turns italics on and off again? Your post starting italics at a capital I implies you might have first pressed Ctrl+I instead of Shift+I.

12 minutes ago, altus said:

Did you accidentally type Ctrl+I? Ctrl+I turns italics on and off again? Your post starting italics at a capital I implies you might have first pressed Ctrl+I instead of Shift+I.

don't think so,  it often happens,  I  informed Nikki-Red once  - it has just done it now!  not sure now

Edited by cressida

14 hours ago, cressida said:

don't think so,  it often happens,  I  informed Nikki-Red once  - it has just done it now!  not sure now

Powerful mind waves......wooo wooo