1. 1. Is Sheffield forum left wing biased

• Yes
    • No
    • Definitely
    • 50/50

On 12/09/2021 at 10:13, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

What an interesting thread...

... the people who vote 'No' are obviously left whingers and the people who vote 'Yes' are obviously right whingers.

As for the people who sit on the fence...

... they'll regret it in later life! :(

And as its 53 to 30 that's says it is left wing biased 

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Bless school yard tack ticks ima gonna bring my moma

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Lol

Sibon 1 Conshefsky 0

You bully I'm gonna block you aswell

Edited by Conshefsky

On 12/09/2021 at 14:25, Jim Hardie said:

Why isn’t there a ‘definitely not’ option?

To wind up the woke

On 12/09/2021 at 15:05, Jim Hardie said:

I’m sure you’re right but if the ‘no’ vote wins, and it’s well in front, won’t that indicate that there is a left wing bias? (of the forum, not the poll).

Ohhh yes bang on

Guest sibon
17 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Lol

Sibon 1 Conshefsky 0

Sibon 1 Conshefsky 0 50/50 1

On 12/09/2021 at 16:23, crookesey said:

Well I’m a 74 years old none voting SWFC supporter, make what you will of that.

Mind the gap were all blades ain't we Sheffield is red&white 

On 12/09/2021 at 19:59, makapaka said:

How can a forum where anyone can post what they like be biased towards the left wing?

Depending on if the mods and majority of posters are biased I know it was a rat race before the new owners took over with blanket bans for anyone who dared try and debate the left narrative or the EU referendum to the point of people being banned for saying lib dumb or Ramona Ramona things are better now but I still see the left remnants discrimination of right views or the result of the referendum still accusing people of being racist I believe this will die off with old age as the younger generation are voting differently shown by EU results and GE results and local results. Give it ten years this forum may be in the centre with equal debate from both sides instead of the left using the cover of debate to bully anyone with a different view see it all too often on this forum but when the last of a generation die off they tend to fight harder rather than admit defeat or admit times have changed like donkeys to a knackers yard or cars to a scrap yard they all tend to have a breakdown on the way 

Edited by Conshefsky

46 minutes ago, Conshefsky said:

Your clearly uneducated can you not see the no and 50/50 options I think I'm going to block you I don't like being distracted by uneducated people 

I'm not sure if the lack of grammar and punctuation in your post referencing 'uneducated people' was deliberate or not, but it made me chuckle anyway... :hihi:

54 minutes ago, Conshefsky said:

Your clearly uneducated can you not see the no and 50/50 options I think I'm going to block you I don't like being distracted by uneducated people 

Erm mate, you spell it "Darnall" in the other thread, and not "darnal". 

Happy to help the uneducated.

Guest sibon
11 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

I'm not sure if the lack of grammar and punctuation in your post referencing 'uneducated people' was deliberate or not, but it made me chuckle anyway... :hihi:

I think there are a lot of deliberate things about Conshefsky’s “persona”.

1 hour ago, Conshefsky said:

Depending on if the mods and majority of posters are biased I know it was a rat race before the new owners took over with blanket bans for anyone who dared try and debate the left narrative or the EU referendum to the point of people being banned for saying lib dumb or Ramona Ramona things are better now but I still see the left remnants discrimination of right views or the result of the referendum still accusing people of being racist I believe this will die off with old age as the younger generation are voting differently shown by EU results and GE results and local results. [sic] Give it ten years this forum may be in the centre with equal debate from both sides instead of the left using the cover of debate to bully anyone with a different view see it all too often on this forum but when the last of a generation die off they tend to fight harder rather than admit defeat or admit times have changed like donkeys to a knackers yard or cars to a scrap yard they all tend to have a breakdown on the way 

Busted: your keyboard/ phone can do full stops.

My perception is that the forum does have a left leaning bias. That said it just may be that the people who have left wing views are just more frequent posters, I don’t know. It doesn’t really matter to me as I am happy and interested to talk to people with different backgrounds and opinions to my own and I am open to having an opinion changed if a debate is convincing enough. Also I think we’re all happy not to be modded to death anymore but it doesn’t need to descend into Lord of the Flies territory. No need for name calling in a rational discussion. I’m not into football but a mate coaches a kids team and often uses a saying that should be applicable here. Play the ball, not the man.

I voted no. 

I don't think the forum is left leaning since the new owners and Mods arrived on the scene. I think it was a different story under the old regime though and I'm glad to see the back of it. 

Long live Sheffield Forum 👍

Guest makapaka
5 hours ago, Conshefsky said:

Depending on if the mods and majority of posters are biased I know it was a rat race before the new owners took over with blanket bans for anyone who dared try and debate the left narrative or the EU referendum to the point of people being banned for saying lib dumb or Ramona Ramona things are better now but I still see the left remnants discrimination of right views or the result of the referendum still accusing people of being racist I believe this will die off with old age as the younger generation are voting differently shown by EU results and GE results and local results. Give it ten years this forum may be in the centre with equal debate from both sides instead of the left using the cover of debate to bully anyone with a different view see it all too often on this forum but when the last of a generation die off they tend to fight harder rather than admit defeat or admit times have changed like donkeys to a knackers yard or cars to a scrap yard they all tend to have a breakdown on the way 

I ran out of breath reading that.

sounds a bit like a right wing rant.  

but you posted it - and it’s on here - so you can’t really say your views aren’t represented.