Is Sheffield forum left wing biased   

56 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sheffield forum left wing biased

• Yes
    • No
    • Definitely
    • 50/50

Just now, makapaka said:

But its the same the other way isn’t it.

Not at all , safety in numbers see

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Not at all , safety in numbers see

As usual. 🤣

37 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

I've noticed that Halibut has cleared off now that the forum is under new ownership and the protection he enjoyed has gone. 

He last posted in August 2020 - I think the old mods were still around until Nov 20 at least - and recall him getting a number of one / three month bans under the old regime.

18 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Post a right leaning view , then sit back and await the attacks and name calling 

Okey, dokey, let's give it a go: Trump was a fine human being, not at all the liar, narcissist and moron that some lefties seem to think. Really a very stable genius.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Okey, dokey, let's give it a go: Trump was a fine human being, not at all the liar, narcissist and moron that some lefties seem to think. Really a very stable genius.

Stop being silly . We all know thats not your point of view 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Stop being silly . We all know thats not your point of view 

You were right: abuse appeared almost immediately.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

You were right: abuse appeared almost immediately.

If being called silly upsets you then I am sorry and will remember this for the future 

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

If being called silly upsets you then I am sorry and will remember this for the future 

You’ve been far more abusive than that in the past.

Maybe you’ve been scared into submission by snowflakes and their cancel culture.

I’ll only fear and fight any wing that is intent on single unchallenged political domination, as this ain’t going to happen any time soon I’ll handle anyone that disagrees with me in my own way, that being peacefully.

I don’t think there is to much bias on the forums bearing in mind we live in Sheffield that has traditionally been to the left.

I don't see how a forum can be biased unless there are moderators who only allow left wing opinions to appear on it and that isn't the case here. What I have noticed over the years is that there's always been a gang of aggressive members with blinkered left wing opinions, who gang up on anyone who expresses opinions which are different to theirs by making insulting, abusive or scornful and mocking replies. Some leave after a while then some come to replace them but they all have the same attitude. There's a reference to 'right wing dummies' on this thread and someone on another thread described GB News as TV for dimwits. Anyone expressing concerns about levels of legal or illegal immigration always gets called a racist whilst anyone who thinks people on benefits should have to do some work to earn their money is lacking in compassion. It just reflects modern British society in which we're all being told what we should think and say by young wokes who come out of schools and universities brainwashed by political correctness, thinking they know it all. 

Guest sibon
57 minutes ago, despritdan said:

I don't see how a forum can be biased unless there are moderators who only allow left wing opinions to appear on it and that isn't the case here. What I have noticed over the years is that there's always been a gang of aggressive members with blinkered left wing opinions, who gang up on anyone who expresses opinions which are different to theirs by making insulting, abusive or scornful and mocking replies. Some leave after a while then some come to replace them but they all have the same attitude. There's a reference to 'right wing dummies' on this thread and someone on another thread described GB News as TV for dimwits. Anyone expressing concerns about levels of legal or illegal immigration always gets called a racist whilst anyone who thinks people on benefits should have to do some work to earn their money is lacking in compassion. It just reflects modern British society in which we're all being told what we should think and say by young wokes who come out of schools and universities brainwashed by political correctness, thinking they know it all. 

Feel better now?