Sheffield Wednesday V Shrewsbury Fc

25 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I was underwhelmed with his appointment & he’s not done anything since to change that opinion..

Promotions 0 Relegations 2.......it was paxo that wanted him in, the fans wanted paul cook as did erik alonso when he was here, DC didnt like his direct talk, and sided with AP.

Paxo will also have had a major say in the recruitment of players as well

Poor manager with poor record,been saying it ages,nice people don't get given points.

1 hour ago, owl.66 said:

Owls won 1.1 Blades drew 3.1 & your mrs was sat on mi lap since 2.30 pm😀😄😳

Thanks for that and I take everything you said in good spirit, you wife is sat on mypals  face and We're  all having a laugh at her fat arse. Nothing new wer,'e used to seeing it.

I fully expect someone to report me for this post and consider yours perfectly OK 

Like said earlier no offence taken or intended but I'm sure your comment about my wife will be considered perfectly OK and mine won't

Edited by Alextopman

lets see in a few more games,give the players a bit longer,but we do need to start winning,hes no excuse ,it is his player choice,the quality is there,chansiri said he will back him in jan if needed,but we cannot hang around in this division ,we must go up.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Thanks for that and I take everything you said in good spirit, you wife is sat on mypals  face and We're  all having a laugh at her fat arse. Nothing new wer,'e used to seeing it.

I fully expect someone to report me for this post and consider yours perfectly OK 

Like said earlier no offence taken or intended but I'm sure your comment about my wife will be considered perfectly OK and mine won't

This thread has taken a bizarre  turn …maybe you should have stuck at asking me if your mate mentioned the word skint …🤣

Edited by Sheridan1-0

14 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

This thread has taken a bizarre  turn …maybe you should have stuck at asking me if your mate mentioned the word skint …🤣

It has  really I agree can you tell me how a. simple question has got to this No doubt you will find a way to twist onto me.

4 hours ago, Alextopman said:

😀😀 got rid 5 years ago £20 k & well spent ,so thank yours , evey holes a goal but not many at Hillsborough to enjoy today 😉 

5 hours ago, owl.66 said:

😀😀 got rid 5 years ago £20 k & well spent ,so thank yours , evey holes a goal but not many at Hillsborough to enjoy today 😉 

I will the next time I visit the cemetery.

8 hours ago, Alextopman said:

I will the next time I visit the 

Wo wo mi owd ,personally Im not into that 😶 but what ever rocks ya boat .😉

Edited by owl.66

18 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I was underwhelmed with his appointment & he’s not done anything since to change that opinion..

Listened to a pre-match interview with him on radio.

You know the expression "lots of words, but says nothing"?

He was asked about playing out from the back....dear oh dear....the explanation/reasoning behind it was difficult to listen to.

He also commented that the previous match hadn't been good enough - (get away!) - but that we were in complete control for the "first 3 or 4 minutes".... Er, yes! But it's the other 86 that also count!