Plymouth Argyle V Sheffield Wednesday

he will sort it i believe,he likes the owner,loves the players and the club,hes chosen well and now needs a bit of luck ,like all managers and a bit of time and he will get us up,if he does he is the man to work with chansiri to move on from there,he says his relationship with him is good and he lets him have whatever he wants if its possible,so a partnership made in heaven,we hope.

His. Stats for his last 28 games, 21 as a Wednesday manager don't make very good reading.

I do think beating the Shrewsbury's of that league will keep him in a job.

I wetched the highlights of this game on EFL on Quest.I chose to concentrate on the performance of Sylla( surprise,surprise) Sow

First thing I noticed was Sow looked at Home(Park)in a pink shirt.His performance was no better,and no worse than his team mates.I was'nt impressed by his sty-le either.

lets see if he is in the team when wednesday play against the Trotters from Bolton. sorry folks,this is becoming quite boaring.