Is This The Worst Show On Tv ?

Joe Lycett’s Got Your Back ?  It’s supposed to be an hour long comedy look into consumer affairs. We’re the producers on the drug LSD when they commissioned this ? Yes, I could have switched channels but there was nothing else on, and I kept waiting for the programme to get better, but it never did, it just got worse.! Why does Lorraine Kelly appear on a dross show like this ? Surely she doesn’t need the money ? Can’t believe Joe Lycett is getting paid for this rubbish ?  Can we have some intelligent, viewable programmes on  please ? Like Tomorrow’s World. Remember that ? Programmes that you can really enjoy and understand !

Channel 4's quality is just dire at the moment, they're worse than Channel 5.

Daytime is wall to wall repeats of US sitcoms

I've not seen it, so I can't comment on that particular. However it has plenty of competition in the 'Worst Show on TV'.

My choices would be:

Homes Under the Hammer

Coronation Street

Naked Attraction 

I'm sure there are others that are worse, but I can't bring myself to watch them.

47 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Channel 4's quality is just dire at the moment, they're worse than Channel 5.

Daytime is wall to wall repeats of US sitcoms

Yes, it’s certainly the worst channel for repeats. 

32 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I've not seen it, so I can't comment on that particular. However it has plenty of competition in the 'Worst Show on TV'.

My choices would be:

Homes Under the Hammer

Coronation Street

Naked Attraction 

I'm sure there are others that are worse, but I can't bring myself to watch them.

I agree with you there. ! I mean, who actually watches Homes Under The Hammer ?  Last year the BBC said that they weren’t going to commission any more of Homes Under The Hammer, but here we are again ! I’m surprised that Naked Attraction has been passed as suitable viewing material. ( mind you I do sometimes I do have a crafty peek when they show you the lower halves of the men ! )

23 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I agree with you there. ! I mean, who actually watches Homes Under The Hammer ?  Last year the BBC said that they weren’t going to commission any more of Homes Under The Hammer, but here we are again ! I’m surprised that Naked Attraction has been passed as suitable viewing material. ( mind you I do sometimes I do have a crafty peek when they show you the lower halves of the men ! )

It's not the sight of naked bodies that particularly offends me, it's the idea that people find it entertaining!

Glad X Factor has gone as well 

30 minutes ago, Mister M said:

It's not the sight of naked bodies that particularly offends me, it's the idea that people find it entertaining!

Glad X Factor has gone as well 

Yes, X Factor was a bore ! I think Cowell is still doing Britain’s Got Talent.

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

Joe Lycett’s Got Your Back ?  It’s supposed to be an hour long comedy look into consumer affairs. We’re the producers on the drug LSD when they commissioned this ? Yes, I could have switched channels but there was nothing else on, and I kept waiting for the programme to get better, but it never did, it just got worse.! Why does Lorraine Kelly appear on a dross show like this ? Surely she doesn’t need the money ? Can’t believe Joe Lycett is getting paid for this rubbish ?  Can we have some intelligent, viewable programmes on  please ? Like Tomorrow’s World. Remember that ? Programmes that you can really enjoy and understand !

Day time itv is the worst I’ve seen though haven’t watched it for some time.

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

My choices would be:

Homes Under the Hammer

Coronation Street

Naked Attraction 

Ok, Corri & Naked attraction fair enough,

But,

Homes under the Hammer,

A Place by the Sea,

George Clarke's Amazing Spaces (I've a pic of George riding one of my bikes)

and the most excellent 

Grand Designs,

have to be some of the best programs on TV.

Who wouldn't want to see through to fruition your own Be-spoke house? 

I draw the line at Garden rescue though,

I'd rather have a block of 13 Garages than a neat and tidy lawn :rolleyes:

Keep safe and view responsibly 🧐 

2 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

Ok, Corri & Naked attraction fair enough,

But,

Homes under the Hammer,

A Place by the Sea,

George Clarke's Amazing Spaces (I've a pic of George riding one of my bikes)

and the most excellent 

Grand Designs,

have to be some of the best programs on TV.

Who wouldn't want to see through to fruition your own Be-spoke house? 

I draw the line at Garden rescue though,

I'd rather have a block of 13 Garages than a neat and tidy lawn :rolleyes:

Keep safe and view responsibly 🧐 

Each to their own I suppose.....But to your credit you didn't include the truly ghastly 'Location, Location, Location' 🤢

8 hours ago, Mister M said:

Each to their own I suppose.....But to your credit you didn't include the truly ghastly 'Location, Location, Location' 🤢

Yes, that is a bore isn’t it . ?