Car Valet & Cleaning Services

Hi we are a new mobile valet/ cleaning service provided. Pride our selfs on given great service with a professional attitude. We will come to your home or even work place  to valet/clean what ever you choose to be cleaned. We do what's most convenient for you. We also offer all cleaning services what ever you want cleaning give us a try. We are transparent and no hidden charges what we quote and agree that will be the price you pay. I want to be the person you call for any cleaning services  you require and I’ll give my best and professional service to you. All I ask is you recommend me as new to starting out on myself.

Mini valet £15.00 why I build my clientele up

Any other cleans please call or msg me

what’s app available too thanks 

Danny  07426587438

Well good luck Danny are you on Detailing World ? Not a bad set on there and always good with advice etc hope it goes well pal.

Good afternoon, we have tried your number but it is coming up not known. Just wondered if you would be interesting in cleaning my brother in laws flat in Totley. Although there is slight complication collecting the key since he is currently in hospital, let me know if this is of interest to you. 

hi yes 

On 02/09/2021 at 22:47, s6owls said:

Hi we are a new mobile valet/ cleaning service provided. Pride our selfs on given great service with a professional attitude. We will come to your home or even work place  to valet/clean what ever you choose to be cleaned. We do what's most convenient for you. We also offer all cleaning services what ever you want cleaning give us a try. We are transparent and no hidden charges what we quote and agree that will be the price you pay. I want to be the person you call for any cleaning services  you require and I’ll give my best and professional service to you. All I ask is you recommend me as new to starting out on myself.

Mini valet £15.00 why I build my clientele up

Any other cleans please call or msg me

what’s app available too thanks 

Danny  07426587438

new number thanks Danny 07305375670

had issues with other number sorry if tried contacting me