My Metal Detecting Adventures In Sheffield

Hi everybody , a great day detecting in Sheffield great finds and a lovely piece of hallmarked Silver found that probably belonged to a local wealthy family in the 1800s ( what do you think ? ) , and if you enjoy the video please like , share and subscribe you might just win somethin

in my give away comp , best wishes Rob 😁👍

Always interesting Bob, cheers.

On 01/09/2021 at 16:57, robert colegate said:

Hi everybody , a great day detecting in Sheffield great finds and a lovely piece of hallmarked Silver found that probably belonged to a local wealthy family in the 1800s ( what do you think ? ) , and if you enjoy the video please like , share and subscribe you might just win somethin

in my give away comp , best wishes Rob 😁👍

Brilliant I’ve got one haven’t been out with mine for along time now maybe now it’s coming into autumn the ground will be softer will post on your thread if I find anything interesting.....

Quick question how does it work regarding if I do find something of value.....

7 years ago I was using my metal detector in a wooded area someone told me that it was used by the cavaliers.....

I was moving the detector around a large tree and it came up as gold I dug down when I hit what seemed like a metal box around 10 inches by 3 inches under one of the roots....

I quickly covered it up and will return to the spot when I find out the rules on a find.....