New Goalkeeper At The Lane.

17 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Derby fans pointing the finger at the stain, someone hasnt paid them a due transfer instalment.

Didnt they do the same to ilkeston over a fee for che adams and a winding up order was served, that ethical pays its debts club in smelly S2

Sorry but i am at a loss here!!! can you explain what you mean by the stain and also you say smelly S2, can you explain what is it that smells in the S2 district of sheffield please!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Anyway our Goalkeeper didn't look bad the other night....

Ha Ha !!!! good post Alex, I had forgotten what this thread was about!!!!!

19 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Derby fans pointing the finger at the stain, someone hasnt paid them a due transfer instalment.

Didnt they do the same to ilkeston over a fee for che adams and a winding up order was served, that ethical pays its debts club in smelly S2

I'm interested as in what have Derby County, Ilkeston Town and Che Adams got to do with each other ? Yes Che played for Ilkeston and they are in Derbyshire but is Ilkeston a feeder/nursery club for the Rams ?

Edited by St Petre

I only said we've got a new Keeper and they're ranting on about all-sorts of crap having a meltdown. ..

Edited by Alextopman

Hodgy was a good keeper,Springett stopped him getting more caps,think both were under 6'.

5 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Hodgy was a good keeper,Springett stopped him getting more caps,think both were under 6'.

Hodgy 5 caps Springett 33.

Hodgy was an England international before Springett he was in the 58 and 62 World Cup squads.

Springett was in the 62 and 66 squads and first choice in 62.......

17 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Hodgy 5 caps Springett 33.

Hodgy was an England international before Springett he was in the 58 and 62 World Cup squads.

Springett was in the 62 and 66 squads and first choice in 62.......

Hodgkinson ended up as a goalkeeping coach at Hillsborough for a while....

2 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Hodgkinson ended up as a goalkeeping coach at Hillsborough for a while....

The World's first ever Goalkeeping Coach....

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

The World's first ever Goalkeeping Coach....

…and had to do it for forty years thanks to his testimonial money going walkabout.

7 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

…and had to do it for forty years thanks to his testimonial money going walkabout.

I didn't know that, what happened?.

7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I didn't know that, what happened?.

He never saw a penny of it. Two days after the game Arnold Newton told him it had disappeared and didn’t offer to reimburse him. It was £7,000 including my five bob and that  would have bought a posh house in 1968. Hodgey kept it quiet but the players knew.
It’s in his book, Page 252.

At least he got a testimonial, Kevin Pressman’s still waiting for his.

25 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

He never saw a penny of it. Two days after the game Arnold Newton told him it had disappeared and didn’t offer to reimburse him. It was £7,000 including my five bob and that  would have bought a posh house in 1968. Hodgey kept it quiet but the players knew.
It’s in his book, Page 252.

At least he got a testimonial, Kevin Pressman’s still waiting for his.

Oh dear , can not wait for response from Alex and Opel man , As to Pressman he should have got one , Curry got two .

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Oh dear , can not wait for response from Alex and Opel man , As to Pressman he should have got one , Curry got two .

I could do with two curries now for me and the missus