New Goalkeeper At The Lane.

Just now, Alextopman said:

He also states how transfer fees are paid and how premier money is distributed but it hasn't stopped you making unfounded claims on funds already received.

I also hope we don't end up in the mess you are but won't say it can't happen with this owner.

You clearly know more on when the transfer fee from Ramsdale and parachute money will be received than i do...but it doesn't take away the fact that you have considerable amounts of money coming the clubs way..

You wouldn't wish any club to be run into the ground like Wednesday have been with total dis-regard for its supporters of how or where it will end up..

19 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

At the moment our mess is looking very encouraging , I think we will be promoted no problem .

I just arrived at the offices asked for it ,a very nice chap from the office came out and gave me a cheque , no problem . There are no court costs as Wednesday did not contest the claims .

Didn't you give a change of your circumstances?, I'm sure you mentioned it before.

I think you'll find not contesting a claimant's case doesn't absolve you of paying court costs of the claim against you.

17 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You clearly know more on when the transfer fee from Ramsdale and parachute money will be received than i do...but it doesn't take away the fact that you have considerable amounts of money coming the clubs way..

You wouldn't wish any club to be run into the ground like Wednesday have been with total dis-regard for its supporters of how or where it will end up..

Listen to the link you mentioned I put up from the man you got your information from.

It's quite enlightening on such matters.

17 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Listen to the link you mentioned I put up from the man you got your information from.

It's quite enlightening on such matters.

What's his background? ...he seems to know his stuff...

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

What's his background? ...he seems to know his stuff...

No idea, I'd never heard of him until this week.

Sheffield United are about to make “their best signing of this transfer window” by tying one of their promising young players down to a new contract, according to owner HRH Prince Abdullah bin Musa'ad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.

Oh, so Prince Bog Roll speaks out.  Don't hold her breath.

5 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Goalkeeper? It's a bricklayer they need, CUTTSIE, where are you.

Down the road the bricklayer goes his tools upon his back , no one knows if he's packed up or if he's got the sack , his trowels worn , his hammer bent and his level has got  no bubbles ,  this man is full of troubles .

"Where shall I go toneet" he thinks Cannon or Adelphi , "could be Il'e see some friends of mine and maybe they will be wealthy . ( Forget  the rest) but a bricklayer by the name of Sid Burkes  who was a Sheffield legend in the building trade wrote it . 

2 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Oh look, good old alter alias Kelvin is back......yawn

"Cuttsie, have my back".....and all that 😂😂😂😂

Boring mate..... on par with tops. Speak bias rubbish, no factual content at all. Get back to Owlstalk where it's acceptable 😂😂

You have no money, its proven that your parachute money has gone up in smoke in a huge loan, deny it all you want 🤣

2 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Oh look, good old alter alias Kelvin is back......yawn

"Cuttsie, have my back".....and all that 😂😂😂😂

Boring mate..... on par with tops. Speak bias rubbish, no factual content at all. Get back to Owlstalk where it's acceptable 😂😂

It's not worth it mate ,they will just carry on spouting the same old crap over and over and over and over again with no evidence to back it up. It must be all they are talking about on owlstalk namely the blades !!!!!!LOL

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

You have no money, its proven that your parachute money has gone up in smoke in a huge loan, deny it all you want 🤣

Derby fans pointing the finger at the stain, someone hasnt paid them a due transfer instalment.

Didnt they do the same to ilkeston over a fee for che adams and a winding up order was served, that ethical pays its debts club in smelly S2

I am lost , I am puzzled , why am I being lambasted on this thread , I have just watched it unfurl like a daffodil in May , now the petals  have withered and the Vielta has ended .

8 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Derby fans pointing the finger at the stain, someone hasnt paid them a due transfer instalment.

Didnt they do the same to ilkeston over a fee for che adams and a winding up order was served, that ethical pays its debts club in smelly S2

I think you'll find the money Ilkeston said they were owed was actually paid to someone else who the league said we're due the money and still do.,...So in Fact United paid their dues....