New Goalkeeper At The Lane.

According to Andy Giddings on Radio Sheffield..United had prepared a £5 million bid for Reims GK Predrag Rajkovic before ending up with your man Olsen...

I bet Prince Charming is relieved this morning that he didn't have to part with all that money....!

25 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

According to Andy Giddings on Radio Sheffield..United had prepared a £5 million bid for Reims GK Predrag Rajkovic before ending up with your man Olsen...

I bet Prince Charming is relieved this morning that he didn't have to part with all that money....!

Shock horror an owner of a Sheffield club not wanting to part with money,

where have we heard that before?

It seems all Owls fans on here are interested in is United's finances....

Anyhow back on topic I just hope the lad is up to the task in hand.....

Edited by Alextopman

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

I think Owls fans on here are happy to give a little bit back to the Unitedites who take great pleasure in commenting on Wednesday's finances...i think you like to call it banter...

7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

You are having a laugh . our problem is we have parted with all our money .

15 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I think Owls fans on here are happy to give a little bit back to the Unitedites who take great pleasure in commenting on Wednesday's finances...i think you like to call it banter...

Yes you're quite correct let the banter flow there's too many cry babies on here though who want it all one way, as far as finances go they're out of our control, I go and watch football not count the crowd or rattle on about who's the skintest owner.......

15 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

You are having a laugh . our problem is we have parted with all our money .

The players may beg to differ.....

Anyway mi owd Pal what do you think of our new shot stopper?, Leave all the money problems to those in the know.....

Edited by Alextopman

25 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Yes you're quite correct let the banter flow there's too many cry babies on here though who want it all one way, as far as finances go they're out of our control, I go and watch football not count the crowd or rattle on about who's the skintest owner.......

United will be alright this season....once your manager & players get their act together ...but it's enjoyable to see you floundering at the minute..!

8 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

United will be alright this season....once your manager & players get their act together ...but it's enjoyable to see you floundering at the minute..!

Lol, fair play to you and I'm not holding my breath on this Manager turning anything round just yet.....

27 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Lol, fair play to you and I'm not holding my breath on this Manager turning anything round just yet.....

the signings you made yesterday are decent and if you get one of either Brewster or McBurnie scoring again who knows.....pity you missed out on Berahino really..!!

Not really heard of him so don't know what you should expect. After seeing the keepers performance against West brom though he can't be any worse surely 

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

The players may beg to differ.....

Anyway mi owd Pal what do you think of our new shot stopper?, Leave all the money problems to those in the know.....

1st class goalie , what united need is goal scorers .

Guest sibon
10 hours ago, Alextopman said:

I think that he’s unlikely to save as much as the Prince is trying to.