New Goalkeeper At The Lane.

2 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Careful Alex, they will keep going all night trying to wear you down but will not come out with any evidence about our finances AS USUAL !!!!!!!

Oh I've got a cracker for them now, give me two minutes and read my new thread.

2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Oh I've got a cracker for them now, give me two minutes and read my new thread.

Trouble is there must be a gossip who is a WED fan who has been going around spreading stupid lies about the blades and for some unknown reason other WED fans have picked up on it and took it in hook line and sinker!!!!!

11 hours ago, cmonkes said:

The only problem being that our transactions yesterday, enable to stay afloat after relegation from the top flight of English football. Allowing us to keep positive bank balances, without long term negative implications.

You lot on the other hand and your finances....is there really a comparison?

The fact is that United are taking loans out against parachute payments to cover losses......you have a massive deficit to cover and were desperate to sell players during this transfer window...you need to recoup around £40m....hence why you could only bring loan signings in and not pay fees for any players.....basically you need to offload a number of players in January otherwise you could well be in serious bother...

As for Wednesday...it's well documented what Chansiri has done with the finances of the club and look where that's got us....but dont kid yourself that every thing is rosy at S2.

3 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

The fact is that United are taking loans out against parachute payments to cover losses......you have a massive deficit to cover and were desperate to sell players during this transfer window...you need to recoup around £40m....hence why you could only bring loan signings in and not pay fees for any players.....basically you need to offload a number of players in January otherwise you could well be in serious bother...

As for Wednesday...it's well documented what Chansiri has done with the finances of the club and look where that's got us....but dont kid yourself that every thing is rosy at S2.

Have you any links to the massive deficit and how much they need to recoup?.

I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just asking how you know these facts you mention.

32 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Have you any links to the massive deficit and how much they need to recoup?.

I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just asking how you know these facts you mention.

It was on twitter last night...a guy called Darren Smith was responding to a post by Kieran Maguire ,who's a Lecturer in football finance...and was openly stating the comments i put earlier...

2 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

It was on twitter last night...a guy called Darren Smith was responding to a post by Kieran Maguire ,who's a Lecturer in football finance...and was openly stating the comments i put earlier...

So no links to any of your facts then just Twitter.

You use the pandemic to excuse your chairman, don't you think others will be cutting their cloth because of it?, You claim he's had £26m to for Ramsdale and parachute money for, when did he receive those funds?.

Your Pal keeps going on about how skint they are due to no incoming transfer fees, he also states no fees are paid for loans,...

Ill

State openly on here again I'm not confident in the Prince's intention, but the club made a substantial profit on their last accounts and if as you say (and I know you're wrong) he also had parachute money and £26m alongside that profit yours or your pals claim about the club being skint contradict everything you've said.....

Just now, Alextopman said:

So no links to any of your facts then just Twitter.

You use the pandemic to excuse your chairman, don't you think others will be cutting their cloth because of it?, You claim he's had £26m to for Ramsdale and parachute money for, when did he receive those funds?.

Your Pal keeps going on about how skint they are due to no incoming transfer fees, he also states no fees are paid for loans,...

Ill

State openly on here again I'm not confident in the Prince's intention, but the club made a substantial profit on their last accounts and if as you say (and I know you're wrong) he also had parachute money and £26m alongside that profit yours or your pals claim about the club being skint contradict everything you've said.....

You asked where i'd got the information and i told you ....if you choose not to believe it that's up to you....it doesn't take much working out that there are financial issues at United....but you seem intent on proving that's not the case ....& you state you know i'm wrong...so that's fair enough...lets see how it all pans out..

8 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You asked where i'd got the information and i told you ....if you choose not to believe it that's up to you....it doesn't take much working out that there are financial issues at United....but you seem intent on proving that's not the case ....& you state you know i'm wrong...so that's fair enough...lets see how it all pans out..

When we have court orders threatening admin, we can't even afford paper clips, we get points deducted for financial irregularities, transfer embargo's or have players complaining about not being paid I'll start worrying a bit.

Until then I'll hope we work within our means, don't fail to pay our debts and don't cheat to hide it.

As you say the pandemic has hit all club owners but I don't understand why you should think it's hit your owner more than any others.

Oh and let's not forget the latest piece of comedy gold.

Fans having to take court action for refunds they are owed.

Edited by Alextopman

7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

When we have court orders threatening admin, we can't even afford paper clips, we get points deducted for financial irregularities, transfer embargo's or have players complaining about not being paid I'll start worrying a bit.

Until then I'll hope we work within our means, don't fail to pay our debts and don't cheat to hide it.

As you say the pandemic has hit all club owners but I don't understand why you should think it's hit your owner more than any others.

Lets hope you don't get to that stage.....& because of our owners ineptitude we're in the 3rd Division...

& you know who Darren Smith is ...you posted one of his videos on here this week...  so you'd think there's an element of truth in what he's saying..

Edited by Sheridan1-0

8 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Oh and let's not forget the latest piece of comedy gold.

Fans having to take court action for refunds they are owed.

I got my money back , no problem . And once again the first club in Sheffield not to pay the players was Sheffield United a few years ago , I have out lined it on here many times but as usual it ignored by those who do not wish to see .

2 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Lets hope you don't get to that stage.....& because of our owners ineptitude we're in the 3rd Division...

& you know who Darren Smith is ...you posted one of his videos on here this week...  so you'd think there's an element of truth in what he's saying..

He also states how transfer fees are paid and how premier money is distributed but it hasn't stopped you making unfounded claims on funds already received.

I also hope we don't end up in the mess you are but won't say it can't happen with this owner.

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I got my money back , no problem . And once again the first club in Sheffield not to pay the players was Sheffield United a few years ago , I have out lined it on here many times but as usual it ignored by those who do not wish to see .

Who says it was the first time?.

Maybe you should tell everyone your secret to getting that refund, I suspect there were circumstances for it.

Would save your club having to pay court costs as well.

6 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

He also states how transfer fees are paid and how premier money is distributed but it hasn't stopped you making unfounded claims on funds already received.

I also hope we don't end up in the mess you are but won't say it can't happen with this owner.

At the moment our mess is looking very encouraging , I think we will be promoted no problem .

6 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Who says it was the first time?.

Maybe you should tell everyone your secret to getting that refund, I suspect there were circumstances for it.

Would save your club having to pay court costs as well.

I just arrived at the offices asked for it ,a very nice chap from the office came out and gave me a cheque , no problem . There are no court costs as Wednesday did not contest the claims .

Edited by cuttsie