New Goalkeeper At The Lane.

8 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

The only problem being that our transactions yesterday, enable to stay afloat after relegation from the top flight of English football. Allowing us to keep positive bank balances, without long term negative implications.

You lot on the other hand and your finances....is there really a comparison?

Mr Chansari has spent his own money on the club and team , now he is skint as are the club , His Royal ----- Highness seems to be trousering the parachute , incoming transfer and oil wealth so  you take your choice ,who is the one who is devoted to his club and has put his money where his mouth is and who is the one who is looking at other pastures and spreading it else where .

Edited by cuttsie

Just now, sibon said:

I think that he’s unlikely to save as much as the Prince is trying to.

😀😀, you may well be right time will tell.

How much do you think?.

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

Mr Chansari has spent his own money on the club and team , now he is skint as are the club , His Royal ----- Highness seems to be trousering the parachute , incoming transfer and oil wealth so  you take your choice ,who is the one who is devoted to his club and has put his money where his mouth is and who is the one who is looking at other pastures and spreading it els where .

Actually our accounts which were on time by the way suggest otherwise.

However I don't know what the future will be.

However our directors didn't take any payment where as your owner is milking you for millions a season to rent your stadium off him....

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

How much do you think?.

Olsen will keep you up on his own.

Your owner looks almost as unreliable as ours. 

Just now, sibon said:

Olsen will keep you up on his own.

Your owner looks almost as unreliable as ours. 

As I've already said they don't give a toss about our clubs, I don't trust and stick up for either of them.

However Owls turning every thread into a financial dig at United is ironic after their financial farces lately.

It looks like a few have even nominated themselves a spokesman now.😀😀.

I hope you're correct about our new Goalie.....

35 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

How much do you think?.

Actually our accounts which were on time by the way suggest otherwise.

However I don't know what the future will be.

However our directors didn't take any payment where as your owner is milking you for millions a season to rent your stadium off him....

the club and stadium belongs to him , so he paying rent to him sen , who are your directors are they all Saudi Royals ????.

3 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

the club and stadium belongs to him , so he paying rent to him sen , who are your directors are they all Saudi Royals ????.

Yep the club has to pay him millions a year......

No they aren't.

7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

No they aren't.

In plainEnglish please , how can summat he owns pay him millions , he would just be paying him sen .

12 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

How do you work that out?

Look at the accounts since arriving at the club, look at his Investments into the club and look what he has taken out of the club. 

Look at the loss of revenue through the pandemic, look at the loss of revenue through relegation.....

Look at the complete picture! Factually look at the numbers and then you will see how wrong you are.

I have done and he has skint him self , the club is his and is also skint although the recent incoming transfers are vert encouraging ,  Some thing these parachute bandits should take note off .

In plainEnglish please , how can summat he owns pay him millions , he would just be paying him sen .

Clearly you don't understand how it works but seem to think you do about us.

Ask one of your Wednesday experts on here, I can't be bothered spelling it out to you.

13 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

No they aren't.

so who are they .

so who are they .

Cuttsie it's a thread about a Goalkeeper not Directors or finance , what's it matter?......

Just now, Alextopman said:

Ask one of your Wednesday experts on here, I can't be bothered spelling it out to you.

Once again how can you pay yourself rent for somat you own ,it does not make sense , say you lived on Arbourthorne in your own ex council house and said to your lass , "I know we will start to pay our senes rent just for sake of it " the bank would scratch its head , your lass would think thad gone daft , and the week after that rent that tha had put into thi own bank account would go out as the next weeks rent agen. Thats crackers int it .

4 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Cuttsie it's a thread about a Goalkeeper not Directors or finance , what's it matter?......

Yoov'e scored an own goal agen.

57 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Careful Alex, they will keep going all night trying to wear you down but will not come out with any evidence about our finances AS USUAL !!!!!!!