Aid To Pakistan .

Why are ourselves (the UK) still giving aid to Pakistan ,a Country that has not only harboured our enemies the Taliban but also supported them , We spend hundreds of millions of pounds each year in Pakistan a Country that openly supports people who are out destroy our way of life .

Also we have long had settlers from Pakistan in this country, a lot more than say the US? what would cutting aid to Pakistan say to them, to their families still over there, would it anger those here? would it cause unrest?

8 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Also we have long had settlers from Pakistan in this country, a lot more than say the US? what would cutting aid to Pakistan say to them, to their families still over there, would it anger those here? would it cause unrest?

I suppose them giving Osama bin Laden sanctuary doesn’t sit well with some.

In my opinion, any country that can afford the upkeep on nuclear weapons, doesn't need foreign aid.

1 minute ago, crookesey said:

I suppose them giving Osama bin Laden sanctuary doesn’t sit well with some.

The US created the monster in the first place

23 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Thats me simple .

You said it.

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Why are ourselves (the UK) still giving aid to Pakistan ,a Country that has not only harboured our enemies the Taliban but also supported them

They're not our enemies any more, they're (potentially) our partners in the region.

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

We spend hundreds of millions of pounds each year in Pakistan a Country that openly supports people who are out destroy our way of life .

A case of keeping the basket case in the basket.