Local Football Clubs And Their Expenditure ?

10 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Not difficult to work out is it …2 years of Premier League money …parachute payment..£20 million plus from the sale of Ramsdale & a new manager publicly asking the board to back him in the transfer market…& yet two days before the end of the transfer window as you sit 1 point off the bottom of the league with 1 goal to your name ..all you’ve brought in is a loan signing & potentially a 36 year old unknown …does that not concern you ? …do you not wonder where all that money has gone ? …

Yeah would wonder as well  !!!!....

19 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Not difficult to work out is it …2 years of Premier League money …parachute payment..£20 million plus from the sale of Ramsdale & a new manager publicly asking the board to back him in the transfer market…& yet two days before the end of the transfer window as you sit 1 point off the bottom of the league with 1 goal to your name ..all you’ve brought in is a loan signing & potentially a 36 year old unknown …does that not concern you ? …do you not wonder where all that money has gone ? …

so can you prove we are skint and i don't mean because we are not spending i mean actual proof we are skint such as accounts etc, please reply if you can to clear it all up thanks !!!!!

14 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

You don't sell keepers for £24M and then bring unemployed pensioners in. Intelligence? The ability to reason and deduce.

Intelligence ????? here we go again, are you saying I have low intelligence and if so can you prove it, if not shut up with such accusations!!!!

We let ramsdale go because he wanted to leave and further his career we are in the championship Arsenal are in the prem

Again I will say can you prove we are skint!!!!!

9 minutes ago, monzaman said:

so can you prove we are skint and i don't mean because we are not spending i mean actual proof we are skint such as accounts etc, please reply if you can to clear it all up thanks !!!!!

Of course ..I’ve got a full set of accounts tucked behind a cushion…🙄

.I’ve taken an educated guess that the money has gone elsewhere…& if it was my club I’d be concerned…

Edited by Sheridan1-0

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Of course ..I’ve got a full set of accounts tucked behind a cushion….

Didn't think so , so you are just stirring it and trying to get one over on the blades,fair enough I'm sure some will believe you, feel free to carry on repeating things because you know the golden rule on here that if enough WED posters repeat things on here then it is true!!!!!

1 minute ago, monzaman said:

Didn't think so , so you are just stirring it and trying to get one over on the blades,fair enough I'm sure some will believe you, feel free to carry on repeating things because you know the golden rule on here that if enough WED posters repeat things on here then it is true!!!!!

Take your head out of the sand & be realistic ..& maybe answer the questions raised in my previous post …

5 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Take your head out of the sand & be realistic ..& maybe answer the questions raised in my previous post …

Take your wed goggles off and answer my question, can you prove we are skint!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

I can't prove ltd are skint just like I can't prove you are thick, but I can look at the evidence.😂

Again are you saying I am thick, prove it or  shut it with the accusations

Edited by monzaman

4 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

You're not paying attention again.

Oh here we go again!!! look at the evidence and prove to me I am thick ,if not shut it with the name calling please, if you can't discuss in a civilised manner then please don't post!!!!!!

Edited by monzaman

4 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Take your wed goggles off and answer my question, can you prove we are skint!!!!!!

Again are you saying I am thick, prove it or  shut it with the accusations

Forget I’m a Wednesdayite for a minute & be realistic…look at the points made by myself & others …it’s not difficult to work out that there appears to be money issues at the Lane …now if you can’t see it , then it’s pointless trying to have a conversation…

Just now, Kelvin Phlats said:

I'm looking at the evidence.

Well come on then prove I am thick or remove your posts accussing me of being thick. Why is it on here if someone doesn't agree with you and is losing the arguement they have to resort to name calling. For the record i have 8 cse's, 10 O levels, 3 A levels and a degree in Enviromental sciences . 

4 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Forget I’m a Wednesdayite for a minute & be realistic…look at the points made by myself & others …it’s not difficult to work out that there appears to be money issues at the Lane …now if you can’t see it , then it’s pointless trying to have a conversation…

so you are changing it to money issues now and not that we are skint. there has always been money issues at the lane as long as i have supported them , we have always been a selling club nothing new there but at the moment i see a club who are paying their way in the world and that makes a refreshing change to me.

3 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

😂😂😂 

Prove it or remove your posts and then shut it!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Bang on !!!....

He wants everyone to have civilised conversations then in the next breath he states that he wants to meet me in a carpark at the lane  !!!!...

Some people you can’t have a civil conversation with or try I suggest that he should have a word with himself and just think before he posts !!!!!!!!!!!!.....

4 minutes ago, monzaman said:

so you are changing it to money issues now and not that we are skint. there has always been money issues at the lane as long as i have supported them , we have always been a selling club nothing new there but at the moment i see a club who are paying their way in the world and that makes a refreshing change to me.

Prove it or remove your posts and then shut it!!!!!

I’ve not changed anything…money issues/ skint call it what you like …but I think you’ve missed the point or avoided it ..so I’ll ask you one more time …where do you think all the money has gone