Local Football Clubs And Their Expenditure ?

9 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Well come on then prove I am thick or remove your posts accussing me of being thick. Why is it on here if someone doesn't agree with you and is losing the arguement they have to resort to name calling. For the record i have 8 cse's, 10 O levels, 3 A levels and a degree in Enviromental sciences . 

But no common sense !!!!!.....🤫

Just now, Box11 said:

Bang on !!!....

He wants everyone to have civilised conversations then in the next breath he states that he wants to meet me in a carpark at the lane  !!!!...

Some people you can’t have a civil conversation with or try I suggest that he should have a word with himself and just think before he posts !!!!!!!!!!!!.....

Bang on?????? you made out you were a blade when really you are a WED fan trying to take the P*ss so i suggested meeting me at the lane for a chat or a drink, i don't remember saying the car park??? I suggest you have a word with yourself and think before posting because we all know you are a WED fan on the p*ss take

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I’ve not changed anything…money issues/ skint call it what you like …but I think you’ve missed the point or avoided it ..so I’ll ask you one more time …where do you think all the money has gone 

I think you have missed the point,because you don't spend doesn't mean you are skint so i will ask you one more time because you seem to be avoiding it, can you prove we are skint!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Box11 said:

But no common sense !!!!!.....🤫

Oh dear!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, monzaman said:

I think you have missed the point,because you don't spend doesn't mean you are skint so i will ask you one more time because you seem to be avoiding it, can you prove we are skint!!!!!

Oh dear!!!!!!

It’s flattering that you repeat my previous post almost word perfect….but you still haven’t answered….where do you think all the money has gone ? 

3 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Bang on?????? you made out you were a blade when really you are a WED fan trying to take the P*ss so i suggested meeting me at the lane for a chat or a drink, i don't remember saying the car park??? I suggest you have a word with yourself and think before posting because we all know you are a WED fan on the p*ss take

🤫🤫🤫🤫.....,

Look you have a lot of growing up to do you really do stop taking yourself too seriously.....

Why on gods earth would I meet someone for a chat who I don’t know I wouldn’t !!..

People are just stating what they think on here they don’t have to prove anything it’s their own opinion !!!!...

Try not to bite as much and enjoy the forum...

Just now, Sheridan1-0 said:

It’s flattering that you repeat my previous post almost word perfect….but you still haven’t answered….where do you think all the money has gone ? 

Are you ever going to answer my question, can you prove we are skint or we will just be going round in circles!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Box11 said:

🤫🤫🤫🤫.....,

Look you have a lot of growing up to do you really do stop taking yourself too seriously.....

Why on gods earth would I meet someone for a chat who I don’t know I wouldn’t !!..

People are just stating what they think on here they don’t have to prove anything it’s their own opinion !!!!...

Try not to bite as much and enjoy the forum...

look you need to man up and admit you are a WED fan, it's no big deal, you can still post on here as a WED fan but at least we know where you are coming from then!!!! 

You know I asked to meet you at the lane because we both know you don't go to the lane so it was never going to happen, stop taking things so seriously !!!

1 minute ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

😂😂😂 This is approaching comedy gold. I'm going to raise a toast to the new moderators, SF will get back to what it was before it was destroyed by the previous lot.

Now MM, drink your milk and get to bed.😂

Haven't you got some environmental books to read?

So you can't prove i am thick and of low intelligence and now try to make out it's funny and try to crack a few jokes , well done !!!!!!

1 minute ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Did Pythagoras ever prove his theorem?

oh dear I think you need to go to bed!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Now where's my little black book of things that never happened? I don't believe for one minute you arranged to meet the bloke, stop making stuff up.

Oh god !!!!your attempts at clever humour are really poor, please get to bed !!!!

4 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Are you ever going to answer my question, can you prove we are skint or we will just be going round in circles!!!!!!

Remember when I said I’ve got a copy of the accounts down the back of the sofa …I was being sarcastic & I presumed you could work out from that ,that I can’t prove you are skint ….

do you really need everything spelling out for you 

now where do you think all the money has gone ?

4 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

You'll be going to bed before me.

OH no!!!! now he wants a who goes to bed first competition!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Remember when I said I’ve got a copy of the accounts down the back of the sofa …I was being sarcastic & I presumed you could work out from that ,that I can’t prove you are skint ….

do you really need everything spelling out for you 

now where do you think all the money has gone ?

At last so we are not skint,phew only took half the night. Now i told you early on in this thread that we have never been known as a big spending club and that will not change especially now we are back in the championship so the money is in the back pocket of the princes farahs LOL.........For what it's worth I wish posters would spell things out clearly instead of all the clever posts it would save a hell of a lot of wasted posts on here!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, monzaman said:

At last so we are not skint,phew only took half the night. Now i told you early on in this thread that we have never been known as a big spending club and that will not change especially now we are back in the championship so the money is in the back pocket of the princes farahs LOL.........For what it's worth I wish posters would spell things out clearly instead of all the clever posts it would save a hell of a lot of wasted posts on here!!!!!!

The majority of stuff goes way over you head ..you clearly haven’t got a grasp of what’s going on in the real world …maybe other comments on here about you are true eh ?