Snowflakes Get Sheffield Date Of Roy Chubby Brown Tour Axed

10 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I see a whole 20 people turned up to the protest today.

T'other27,880 were probably off booking their tickets for James Arthur :suspect:

Edited by Rockers rule
Spelling Ooop's

Absolutely tragic.  Seemed to be more journalists than protesters. I bet for most people who wandered by they will barely notice what was happening.

So much for his 30,000 or so petition supporters.  "....where are you..... let's be having you" as Delia used to shout.

0.06% turnout 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.   To think there are still people on this thread who remain in denial that all these so-called supporters were doing nothing that jumping on the bandwagon.

Edited by ECCOnoob

Hmmm... :huh:

It might well be 'tragic' but...

... it's still 20 times more people than made the decision to axe him! :roll:

5 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

Absolutely tragic.  Seemed to be more journalists than protesters. I bet for most people who wandered by they will barely notice what was happening.

So much for his 30,000 or so petition supporters.  "....where are you..... let's be having you" as Delia used to shout.

0.06% turnout 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.   To think there are still people on this thread who remain in denial that all these so-called supporters were doing nothing that jumping on the bandwagon.

Seeing as it was a day when most working class people were doing exactly that, the few people who did turn up looked to be mostly retired, you know the ones that have paid into the system all their lives and now perhaps want a night out where they can let their hair down and have a laugh.

I notice a few more turn up at the Extinction Rebellion events as most these soap dodgers have never done a stroke in their lives to contribute to society.

Its a funny old world (or it used to be before comedy was banned).

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Seeing as it was a day when most working class people were doing exactly that, the few people who did turn up looked to be mostly retired, you know the ones that have paid into the system all their lives and now perhaps want a night out where they can let their hair down and have a laugh.

I notice a few more turn up at the Extinction Rebellion events as most these soap dodgers have never done a stroke in their lives to contribute to society.

Comedy isn’t banned. You are living proof.

Twenty Chubby protestors is comedy gold. 

You couldn’t make it up. In fact, this time, you don’t have to make it up.

5 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

👌

Guest sibon
6 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Except for the niggling fact that he’s not been axed.

Just told he can’t pollute the City Hall with his nonsense.

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

The voice of reason. With you all the way.

4 hours ago, top4718 said:

Excellent post!  Well said.  👏👏

4 hours ago, top4718 said:

THEY chose the time and date when to stage their protest.

They only have themselves to blame for it turning out to be an embarrassing, pathetic flop which completely failed to have any impact.  

Enough with the excuses.