Snowflakes Get Sheffield Date Of Roy Chubby Brown Tour Axed

It is funny. If you go to the 'Going Out In Sheffield' section, 'Evenings Out', there's currently a thread running, advertising 'Rapunzel' an adult pantomime which is due to be performed at the City Hall from November. 

Clearly this show DOES meet with the Sheffield City Trusts values?  Now I wonder what would happen if someone said they find this sort of thing offensive? 

Edited by Baron99

Just now, Baron99 said:

It is funny. If you go to the 'Going Out In Sheffield' section, 'Evenings Out', there's currently a thread been posted, advertising 'Rapunzel' an adult pantomime which is due to be performed at the City Hall from November. 

Clearly this show DOES meet with the Sheffield City Trusts values?  Now I wonder what would happen if someone said they find this sort of thing offensive? 

Gay men dressed as women, smutty jokes....sounds the exact thing a snowflake from Whitby could try and get cancelled.

Edited by HeHasRisen

James Arthur coming in 2022.

I'd rather sit in one of the empty seats  Chubby's cancelled concert has provided,

in the dark,

By my self,

listening to the air condition.

Than give money to the over rated Womaniser :suspect:

Edited by Rockers rule
Spelling Ooop's

In more recent times he's been saying stuff about Muslims and terrorism, etc, as part of his routine. It'll be that that has made him come a cropper.

8 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

I think it's pretty obvious they wouldn't. Given capacity of the city hall is just over 2000 people that will be an awful lot of consecutive nights to fulfill the demand - which of course there isn't.

I say again.   Nothing more than a load of people jumping on the bandwagon because all they had to do was click on a mouse.  It happens all the time of these online petitions. A tiny tiny number of people who actually give a toss, but then the media get hold of it and suddenly there's a surge of people all piling on.  

You do talk some absolute nonsense, the 30k + people who signed the petition will have many people who had no intention of seeing the show but object to it being done by lefty non-entities to make themselves feel morally superior. It isn't jumping on a bandwagon.

👏👍💯

46 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You do talk some absolute nonsense, the 30k + people who signed the petition will have many people who had no intention of seeing the show but object to it being done by lefty non-entities to make themselves feel morally superior. It isn't jumping on a bandwagon.

On 03/09/2021 at 00:23, tinfoilhat said:

Are you comparing Alan Carr to Chubby Brown? I'm not a fan of either but one of them wouldn't imprison the other (chubby brown would incarcerate all gay people by the way - i heard it on a radio interview). 

So if your not a fan why listen #cancelculture nothing better to do 

I don't think Roy Chubby Brown would fit the narrative of Sheffield as an inclusive diverse city.

This is a special diverse city, free from hate and bigotry, and it should be kept that way.

20 minutes ago, GinTreeS7 said:

I don't think Roy Chubby Brown would fit the narrative of Sheffield as an inclusive diverse city.

This is a special diverse city, free from hate and bigotry, and it should be kept that way.

Inclusive & Diverse, in the same sentence 🧐

So how does that work if your excluding people, from your Inclusiveness :confused: 

Edited by Rockers rule
Spelling Ooop's

I see a whole 20 people turned up to the protest today.