Snowflakes Get Sheffield Date Of Roy Chubby Brown Tour Axed

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

George Orwell predicated this scenario , The council is trying its best to act out Big Brother .

PS . I hate Chubby Brown type so called comedians but would defend their right  to perform and  also those who want to watch them to do so .

Nobody is stopping him perform. Nobody is stopping you from seeing him. He’s not banned from Sheffield.

Calm down.

Guest busdriver1
26 minutes ago, sibon said:

Nobody is stopping him perform. Nobody is stopping you from seeing him. He’s not banned from Sheffield.

Calm down.

Given his previous issues round performing in Sheffield I doubt he will be back. I am proud to say I have been a fan of his for some 45+ years but would not have gone to see him in Sheffield as I value my personal safety. I did see him not long ago in St Albans and he brought the house down.

1 hour ago, sibon said:

Calm down.

Watch my lips I said I would not see him but protect peoples right to , He is banned from the City Hall the main venue in Sheffield .

39 minutes ago, busdriver1 said:

but would not have gone to see him in Sheffield as I value my personal safety.

Care to expand on this statement? 

Guest sibon
11 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Watch my lips I said I would not see him but protect peoples right to , He is banned from the City Hall the main venue in Sheffield .

People have the right to. There are plenty of other venues in Sheffield. He could book one of those. Looking at his ticket sales for other venues, he could choose the back room of a pub and not fill it.

Guest busdriver1
21 minutes ago, slh73 said:

Care to expand on this statement? 

My experiences of gun crime and racism on the streets of Sheffield has been well documented on here. Not something I wish to keep reliving any more than I do already thanks.

1 hour ago, busdriver1 said:

My experiences of gun crime and racism on the streets of Sheffield has been well documented on here. Not something I wish to keep reliving any more than I do already thanks.

Most gun crime is targeted, essentially scum killing fellow scum, I think you are being a bit paranoid given the number of cases of it is minimal.

As for racism, I assume you are BME?

Sadly Gill Furniss has gone further than City Hall and has said that he's not welcome anywhere in Sheffield. Thanks for this Gill, we're so thrilled to have a politician protecting us from ourselves. Where does it end? 

6 hours ago, sibon said:

People have the right to. There are plenty of other venues in Sheffield. He could book one of those. Looking at his ticket sales for other venues, he could choose the back room of a pub and not fill it.

see 164 .

50 minutes ago, Tali5Man said:

Sadly Gill Furniss has gone further than City Hall and has said that he's not welcome anywhere in Sheffield. Thanks for this Gill, we're so thrilled to have a politician protecting us from ourselves. Where does it end? 

Gill is talking out of their arse. He can't be banned from venues outside the council remit. Should there be any other venues who want to book him, they can do. 

Guest sibon
21 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

see 164 .

Why?

8 hours ago, sibon said:

Calm down.

He should be he is Garbage,  real Talented Comedians like Bob Monkhouse could be blue in certain clubs but had the Skill/Talent to change his act for TV.