Opinion About A Property In Stannington

Hello guys, 

I need some honest opinion about a property we looking to buy in stannington on long lane.

We are moving to Sheffield due to work purpose and the house itself looks lovely and decently priced. 

It is a house built in 2007 on long lane, the back of the house face some properties which seems to be local authority ones ( maybe liberty hill road) 

Can someone shed some light on this area please, I have two small kids and work a lot of night shift. 

thanks to everyone. 

8 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Location, location, location. House looks nice mate. I don't know the area myself  but I took a look round the area on street view. I personally wouldn't buy it. You'll be working nights and young children at home. I'd be looking at a different area to be honest. That's my opinion, for what it's worth. Good luck anyway.

Thanks for your reply. There is an area of green belt at the front. 

let’s see some more replies, maybe from people who knows the area.

Thanks buddy 

45 minutes ago, Drshak said:

Thanks for your reply. There is an area of green belt at the front. 

let’s see some more replies, maybe from people who knows the area.

Thanks buddy 

I’ve lived in Stannington since 1978. It’s lovely, friendly, and next to the Peak District and the beautiful Rivelin Valley.

If you really think the area is good and safe, then you can go for it as because you are even getting it at low price. If you ask me even I don't know how that area is but I read some reviews, and it's 50-50.  So, before moving somewhere please crosscheck the everything.

Edited by realestate69
grammar mistake

Beware the tenure: many Stannington houses are leasehold or underleasehold, with terms somewhat reduced from when the lease/underlease was originally granted.