Utd V Udders

Looking forward to my first home game of this season.

Not at all depressed by the results so far, been watching the BLADES for almost 70 years, seen all the ups and downs, highs and lows. 

Whatever happens happens and life will go on, far too many folks especially on this forum who get too uptight.

Stay relaxed about whatever happens and don't be goaded by you know who.

Udders will be easy for you , I  mean They could not lick the Owls  in 90 mins plus ore time so no probs for your mob wu all them millionaires on show .

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Udders will be easy for you , I  mean They could not lick the Owls  in 90 mins plus ore time so no probs for your mob wu all them millionaires on show .

here you go again ,you are really trying too hard now!!!

1 hour ago, Runningman said:

Looking forward to my first home game of this season.

Not at all depressed by the results so far, been watching the BLADES for almost 70 years, seen all the ups and downs, highs and lows. 

Whatever happens happens and life will go on, far too many folks especially on this forum who get too uptight.

Stay relaxed about whatever happens and don't be goaded by you know who.

yep first match for me as well after coming back from Dorset, don't know what to expect to be honest but they better put a shift in.

1 minute ago, monzaman said:

here you go again ,you are really trying too hard now!!!

Why ?????? its a fact int it , us lot as you lot call us are in the third division with just a few free transfers coming in while you lot have these stars worth millions , mind you I wunt  swop that Berge fellow for little Barry Bannan ,I've watched em both this week and one was a shinning light among meodrackally , while the 20 million quid one was substituted and only given three house points in the Star report .

9 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Why ?????? its a fact int it , us lot as you lot call us are in the third division with just a few free transfers coming in while you lot have these stars worth millions , mind you I wunt  swop that Berge fellow for little Barry Bannan ,I've watched em both this week and one was a shinning light among meodrackally , while the 20 million quid one was substituted and only given three house points in the Star report .

You've already said all that in other threads and nobody bit pal but you carry on you never know, try misspelling even more to get more WED posters to defend you it may work worth a try

I'll go for Blades win.  I'd like 5 but I'll settle for 1 - 0 & 3 points. 

The manager really has to shake up the team after that horror show against West Brom and his first priority has to be to drop Norwood and Fleck-permanently as they're like lead weights dragging the team down. Get them on the transfer list and see if anyone's interested. It's doubtful, but if Rangers thought Lundstram was good enough, there's always hope, even if we end up paying part of their wages until their contracts run out. If Davies is fit, get him in the defence and move Basham into the Norwood role. Start Berge higher up in the middle and tell him to toughen up. Start with Freeman on the right and Osborn or even Burke on the left with McBurnie and Brewster up front. They may lose again but it would freshen things up and give us much more attacking impetus.

Wes Foderingham and Michael Verrips are going to be given 2 games each apparently to prove themselves & become the first choice keeper.  If neither come up to the mark, Jokanovic is going to look to bringing someone else in. 

Fully expect you to get 3 points and I hope you do to annoy the stepson, thinks they have a chance now you lost against West brom 🤣

3.0 Blades ,they might have had a dodgy start just think they will be to strong .

Agree with despritdan, fleck & norwood offer nothing so far, so I'd go

Foderingham, Baldock, egan, davies, robinson, basham, freeman, osborn, berge, sharp, brewster🤞