Trolling ! .

I strongly believe there are certain individuals that use this forum that are trying to get others banned and threads closed down by goading them into an argument by specifically targeting certain individuals !!!!..

If you believe you are being trolled and goaded rise above it and block and ignore them in your settings !!!!.....

I’ll be doing that myself from now on if I feel this is the case.....

Hi Box11

I am at times not sure about the difference between trolling, provacation and childishness on this Forum.

Try to be more self disciplined and ignore some posts and certain individuals

The football section is both interesting and entertaining, look at it with that in mind.

i agree take what is said more light hearted i do these days,and with football especially.

1 minute ago, bassett one said:

i agree take what is said more light hearted i do these days,and with football especially.

Well done bassett one, good man and I admire your dedication to the OWLS !

5 hours ago, bassett one said:

Well said I think we all need to be more disciplined with ourselves and others especially in the football section and other sections  of the forum......

At the end of day it’s football a game and should be enjoyable whatever team you support so let’s as a collective do better with our posts and try not to offend others...... 

Edited by Box11

Trolls are IMHO loners that wouldn’t have the balls to say to you face to face what they are brave enough to post. Just ignore them, there’s no point in talking to them, just  smile and move on.

Bang on some take it all much to seriously .

Certain people get pleasure out of winding others up.

Some very wise words already mentioned by others, to be light-hearted and ignore.

For this forum to continue recovering from its fall all people of all sorts need to be welcomed and allowed. This is not a closedminded fanatic religious like club chatting about things that needs super hyper moderation.

When suspecting someone is trolling best thing is to ignore, its not your problem, poor troll. Don't feed them with the response they want and they will have to move on somewhere else.

Edited by dutch

oh for goodness sake take a chill pill its only a forum people take things far too seriously, trolls or wind up merchants add to the fun of discussion especially when some bite!!

1 hour ago, ab6262 said:

oh for goodness sake take a chill pill its only a forum people take things far too seriously, trolls or wind up merchants add to the fun of discussion especially when some bite!!

👍

2 hours ago, dutch said:

Certain people get pleasure out of winding others up.

Some very wise words already mentioned by others, to be light-hearted and ignore.

For this forum to continue recovering from its fall all people of all sorts need to be welcomed and allowed. This is not a closedminded fanatic religious like club chatting about things that needs super hyper moderation.

When suspecting someone is trolling best thing is to ignore, its not your problem, poor troll. Don't feed them with the response they want and they will have to move on somewhere else.

Dutch, I have not forgotten or forgiven what resulted in a10 year’s absence, but looking backwards is a very negative thing to do. I wouldn’t wish the current regime to go troll spotting, after all one man’s troll is another man’s OK poster, just ignore who you consider is trolling, if you take them to task then you have fallen into their trap.

Edited by crookesey