Sign in to follow this  

A Massive Thanks

Can I just say a massive thanks to Osbourne Rehab at Northern General for the fantastic care my Brother had after his major surgery at Hallamshire . You make me so proud 

You lot are so brilliant ,from the Doctors , Nurses , OT & Physio , you gave him the strength to get well 

Brilliant . Hope your brother gets better soon .

Mr Thomas Carroll who did the Surgery , you are an absolute genius ,especially when we had a phone call & I had watched that Surgery my brother had . You & your team on Neuro at Hallamshire were brilliant . Even as me & Mum were waiting for the call on the day of my brothers surgery ,you came through . I thank you all ,including my fellow NHS workers

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Brilliant . Hope your brother gets better soon .

He is doing so well , he is a fighter & has gone through so much ,but he is such a damn star 

Shame my brother couldn't see his mates when he was at his place of work but never mind ,small price to pay & it's his birthday on 25th & OH YES , got him the Wappentake book , which we frequented rather alot