La Chambre Gone, What Now.

On 20/08/2021 at 07:40, HeHasRisen said:

No, he has started a serious thread and it has been pounced on by the innuendo and smut brigade. Maybe someone can actually have a go at answering his query? 🤷‍♂️

When Mods used to see innuendo, they'd whip it out.

I reckon if they were to make another Carry On film the script the writers should come from Sheff Forum,  as been mentioned before,  since last march till recently its been to say the least, DRAB,  I love to see everyone bantering on the Forum,   KEEP IT UP,  Oh no! Not another inuendo.  :hihi:

12 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I reckon if they were to make another Carry On film the script the writers should come from Sheff Forum,  as been mentioned before,  since last march till recently its been to say the least, DRAB,  I love to see everyone bantering on the Forum,   KEEP IT UP,  Oh no! Not another inuendo.  :hihi:

Hmmm... :huh:

How about the story of how our very own Padders Bar came about?

'Carry On Up Mr Padders Back Passage' has a bit of a ring to it!
(Ooh Matron!) :hihi:

37 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: 

55 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

I like a bit of "good" publicity Mr. Bloke, and I know your intentions are honorable, 

But since your post, I've had numerous calls from Ex La Chambre clientele offering to give my back passage a good fettling.

On 22/08/2021 at 18:35, tinfoilhat said:

There used to be loads, oddly, towards the bottom of the A1. Sex shops, swingers clubs - I used to drive by and wonder why they were set up in leafy bedfordshire.

Over 75 miles from your most direct route?

On 22/08/2021 at 18:35, tinfoilhat said:

There used to be loads, oddly, towards the bottom of the A1. Sex shops, swingers clubs - I used to drive by and wonder why they were set up in leafy bedfordshire.

Well oddly enough, I’ve had a trip down the A1 a couple of times recently, and they are still there. They were apparently set up in old Little Chefs and places like that. Being on the A1, they were easily accessible, cheap, relatively far enough away from town centres to allow people to visit fairly discreetly !!! - I read an article on them a while ago - before you ask 😂

13 hours ago, sadbrewer said:

Over 75 miles from your most direct route?

You don't know where I was travelling to and from. The world doesn't start and finish in Sheffield.

5 hours ago, Ant68 said:

Well oddly enough, I’ve had a trip down the A1 a couple of times recently, and they are still there. They were apparently set up in old Little Chefs and places like that. Being on the A1, they were easily accessible, cheap, relatively far enough away from town centres to allow people to visit fairly discreetly !!! - I read an article on them a while ago - before you ask 😂

Not sure if there are any Little Chefs knocking around but if there is,   Ill be cautious when asking for anything Sausage related,  :suspect:

14 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Not sure if there are any Little Chefs knocking around but if there is,   Ill be cautious when asking for anything Sausage related,  :suspect:

... I think that Antony Worrall Thompson bloke is still around! :)

7 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

... I think that Antony Worrall Thompson bloke is still around! :)

:hihi: Brilliant, love it,   :thumbsup:

On 25/08/2021 at 11:08, tinfoilhat said:

You don't know where I was travelling to and from. The world doesn't start and finish in Sheffield.

Haha...any old excuse !!