20,000 Afghan Refugees Coming To The Uk.

You’ve got to laugh. The Taliban are now  claiming victory they must be delusional.

12 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

You’ve got to laugh. The Taliban are now  claiming victory they must be delusional.

I would have said the Taliban were victorious having ejected NATO and restored themselves to government. How do you see it?

9 minutes ago, West 77 said:
55 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I would have said the Taliban were victorious having ejected NATO and restored themselves to government. How do you see it?

Absolutely correct.

I find this kind of trolling wholly unacceptable.

8 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I find this kind of trolling wholly unacceptable.

Why is this trolling??

Because the poster doesn't agree with his/her worldview

Edited by gamezone07

2 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

The west could have stayed indefinitely but decided the time was right to leave.

This may clear it up for you all.

WIKI:

"A military disaster is the defeat of one side in a battle or war which results in the complete failure of the losing side to achieve their objectives. It often, but not always, involves a high and disproportionate loss of life. The causes are varied and include human error, inferior technology, logistical problems, underestimating the enemy, being outnumbered, and bad luck.[1][2][3][4]"`

The British Army have never retreated from a fight . . .  they just make strategic withdrawals.

'Operation Warm Welcome', the government’s Afghan resettlement programme, doesn't seem to be going that well.

Some Afghanis who were resettled to the UK, after the Taliban took over their country, have begged to be allowed to go back home. The authorities have not registered them with local health services; one local council had no baby milk left; some 7,000 are in bed and breakfast temporary accommodation; sadly one little boy plunged to his death in Sheffield after his family were put in a hotel.

Councillor Danny Thorpe of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, south-east London, said the lack of organised government support when 700 Afghans arrived in the borough in August was “unforgivable”. “This was one of the most shocking failures of government that I ever encountered,” he said.

‘Send us home,’ beg Afghan refugees stuck in UK hotels | Refugees | The Guardian

Perhaps Boris could go around and tell them some bad taste jokes. That'd cheer them all up :roll:

Edited by Mister M

The French just stand back and waive them across, and to be honest I can’t blame them, best it happen over here than over there. The EU is playing with people’s lives, politics is a really awful thing, how much does it cost to treat people fairly?

49 minutes ago, crookesey said:

The French just stand back and waive them across, and to be honest I can’t blame them, best it happen over here than over there. The EU is playing with people’s lives, politics is a really awful thing, how much does it cost to treat people fairly?

These are the ones that were flown into the UK from Kabul. The French took a load from Kabul  too, alot of countries did.