West Brom V Blades.

14 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

I feared a scoreline like that was coming tonight to be honest. I don't feel it is an overall reflection if the manager, the players, our chances this season, etc.....but a reflection of transition against a team that are capable of scoring goals and hurting the opposition. 

The only position being, that shorelines such as this will be sure to force a few hands now. Slavs system will work  but we need the right sort of player to allow it to work. 

We now use the sale of Ramsdale and potentially Berge as well, because his mate is about the sign for Arsenal and I wouldn't put much against him following.....but anyway, we now have to invest monies accumulated into slavs plans. His brand of football requires investment, because we don't have the assists in our attacking lines to play this way.

You shouldn’t be surprised…You were awful last season & the same set of players are carrying on where they left off …& now your on a fire sale to raise money to bring in new faces …what’s happened to all the parachute money & the cash generated from 2 seasons in the Premier League….? …Prince Charming is not doing you any favours is he….but as a Wednesdayite it’s a lovely thing to see ….🤣

More goals in this evenings game than the owls managed to score this entire season 

43 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

£52million on 3 strikers & the only team in the Championship not to have scored a goal …

Oh dear 

Getting close though 1 shot on target tonight 😱

21 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You shouldn’t be surprised…You were awful last season & the same set of players are carrying on where they left off …& now your on a fire sale to raise money to bring in new faces …what’s happened to all the parachute money & the cash generated from 2 seasons in the Premier League….? …Prince Charming is not doing you any favours is he….but as a Wednesdayite it’s a lovely thing to see ….🤣

I remember getting absolutely battered on here for suggesting the parachute money had already been swallowed up by a loan from the McQuarrie financial group, the fact that they are having to sell to buy hints that I might actually have been right.

10 hours ago, sibon said:

I was at that game. On the Kop. It was priceless.

I only realised very recently that Darren Moore played in that game. He didn’t get sent off, or assaulted though.

Butter wouldn't melt. 🙂

I wanted Jokanovic at S6, and I'm sure he'll sort it. That said, I was equally as positive that the Blades would recover and survive last season. It's early doors yet.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

49 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Fully expecting Slav to jack during his post match interview.😂

Mr Chansari would have given him his P45 tonight , no messing .

18 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I remember getting absolutely battered on here for suggesting the parachute money had already been swallowed up by a loan from the McQuarrie financial group, the fact that they are having to sell to buy hints that I might actually have been right.

But the owners are the Saudi Royal Family the richest people on Earth , they print money .

16 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Mr Chansari would have given him his P45 tonight , no messing .

But the owners are the Saudi Royal Family the richest people on Earth , they print money .

I don’t think they pool it, and if they do there’s 15,000 of them wanting their share.

Guest sibon
26 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Thats because you are wrong and biased which is usually the case with you.

If wendesday had taken a leaf out of our book, the wouldn't have had to invent fake companies and attempt to push through sales of assets in order to balance the books. Inevitably, they wouldn't be a league one team.

The loans were set against parachute monies sensibly and all debts will be repaid.. .that is how business should be concluded.

The sales of certain players is inevitable  despite your continued thoughts of them apparently not being good enough. £24m + £6m add ons seems sensible business for Ramsdale whilst ever in the second tier of football. If he has set his sights higher, then so be it.

Berge will no doubt walk out of the door as well, if he does so be it. That is football  and as a second tier team, you simply can not prevent this.

When united were relegated during warlocks era, all of the decline afterwards was as a result of our own failings. In 2022, we firstly look to balance the books......it is the right way to do business. 

Slav will be deflated, but slav will get his chunk. He knows what he needs and he will get it in good time.

If you ask Tops, I believe that he has a good supply of Kit Kats.

I’m sure he’ll recognise your meltdown as being similar to his own on the Covid thread. 

He’ll give you one out of solidarity, I’m sure.

Have a break.

Edited by sibon

6 hours ago, sibon said:

It really isn’t. It’s still August.

August or not.  A win is vital.  Never believed in 'It' s a marathon, not a sprint' philosophy.  

1 point from 9; zero goals scored.  Needs sorting urgently. 

Edited by Baron99

6 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Thats because you are wrong and biased which is usually the case with you.

If wendesday had taken a leaf out of our book, the wouldn't have had to invent fake companies and attempt to push through sales of assets in order to balance the books. Inevitably, they wouldn't be a league one team.

The loans were set against parachute monies sensibly and all debts will be repaid.. .that is how business should be concluded.

The sales of certain players is inevitable  despite your continued thoughts of them apparently not being good enough. £24m + £6m add ons seems sensible business for Ramsdale whilst ever in the second tier of football. If he has set his sights higher, then so be it.

Berge will no doubt walk out of the door as well, if he does so be it. That is football  and as a second tier team, you simply can not prevent this.

When united were relegated during warlocks era, all of the decline afterwards was as a result of our own failings. In 2022, we firstly look to balance the books......it is the right way to do business. 

Slav will be deflated, but slav will get his chunk. He knows what he needs and he will get it in good time.

That 1st sentence ..coming from you, is the most ironic comment on this thread..! 

Edited by Sheridan1-0

3 hours ago, Baron99 said:

August or not.  A win is vital.  Never believed in 'It' s a marathon, not a sprint' philosophy.  

1 point from 9; zero goals scored.  Needs sorting urgently. 

Still not a must win. It would do you a world of good to grab a win but still way too many points to play for. Think you'll beat them from what I've had to see from Huddersfield and I hope you do to annoy my lasses lad👍

Jeez! Where did you get that keeper from?  He’s worse that the last clown you had between the sticks!

Edited by prince al