Sign in to follow this  

6 aside football league info required!!!!!

hey, me and about 7 of my friends are trying to get a 6 a side football team going but we dont know of any leagues running that are not already full.. Can anyone help? if you have a telephone number for a league with will allow new teams to enter please let me know. cheers

Try Goals. They run a number of leagues throughout the week as well as one-off tournaments.

Not sure if they do 6 a side, but most 5 a side tournaments require at least one sub.

It's also handy for one-off matches to practice... usually costs around £30 which isn't bad if you divide it by 10 people :)

5 a side leagues at Concord

match-night.co.uk

cheers buddy, thats helped

Glad to be of assistance.

The pitches are really good and at certain times, they're dead quiet so the management leave you to play as long as you want.

£30 for 3 hours of football isn't bad when you've got energy to burn off :)

Try goals off granville road. I play there on a thursday and don't think they are full. we've had a few fixtures cancelled due to opposition not turning up so i'm sure they'd let you in.

pitches there are very good and the carpark has security which is a bonus!:)