Who Needs A Gun?

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Semi automatic 

There's a diffence. 

Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero. He defended businesses from rioting thugs then dispatched 2 of those thugs who tried to hurt him. He wounded another rioting thug too. 

We'll played Ryan. I hope you sue the pants off those lying mainstream media parasites who are STILL trying to paint you as the bad guy. 

You're allowed to make a baby at 16 but not old enough to buy a pint of beer in this country. What's your point? 

My point is that you don’t have one.

5 minutes ago, crookesey said:

My point is that you don’t have one.

Awwww wassup.. Are you a wikkle bit upset that you made a boo boo? 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Awwww wassup.. Are you a wikkle bit upset that you made a boo boo? 

Thank you and goodnight, don’t bother continuance, I will never have any empathy with you.

29 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

All I know is young kids are walking about with automatic guns in a supposedly civilised Country , Who needs a gun?????.

The young white guys have no experience with knives, so they need a gun in oder to defend themselves?

15 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Thank you and goodnight, don’t bother continuance, I will never have any empathy with you.

OMG youll never have any empathy with me?????? 

Oh how will I learn to live with the fact that a stranger on the Internet won't have any empathy with me???? 

46 minutes ago, crookesey said:

He is too young to drink alcohol in a bar but old enough to own an automatic rifle, it’s not his fault that he lives in a country that demonises one and celebrates the other.

Automatic rifles are illegal in America 👍

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Apart from the 630,000 that are not

And? 

1 hour ago, El Cid said:

The young white guys have no experience with knives, so they need a gun in order to defend themselves?

👍👏🙃:hihi:🤣

19 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Semi automatic 

There's a diffence. 

Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero. He defended businesses from rioting thugs then dispatched 2 of those thugs who tried to hurt him. He wounded another rioting thug too. 

We'll played Ryan. I hope you sue the pants off those lying mainstream media parasites who are STILL trying to paint you as the bad guy. 

You're allowed to make a baby at 16 but not old enough to buy a pint of beer in this country. What's your point? 

Nice try at being a troll. If you are being serious there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with you.

10 minutes ago, alchemist said:

Nice try at being a troll. If you are being serious there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with you.

That's a nice personal attack there 

Go on, I'll bite. 

So whars seriously wrong with me? 

16 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That's a nice personal attack there 

Go on, I'll bite. 

So whars seriously wrong with me? 

That deserves a separate thread

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

That deserves a separate thread

Start it then, really show your true colours so everyone can see. Clearly there are posters on here who can't help but being personal when somone holds a different opinion to them. 

It's sad really.