Swansea City V Dem Blades.

We've never won away against Swansea City, we did beat Swansea Town away in 1958 before they became a City.

We lost our first two games in our promotion push to the Premier league the first one at home to Swansea.

Let's hope we can break our duck.

Edited by Alextopman

Guest sibon
3 hours ago, Alextopman said:

We've never won away against Swansea City, we did beat Swansea Town away in 1958 before they became a City.

We lost our first two games in our promotion push to the Premier league the first one at home to Swansea.

Let's hope we can break our duck.

Brewster hat trick against his old club?

16 minutes ago, sibon said:

Brewster hat trick against his old club?

Has Roget nicked your phone?.....

Guest sibon
2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Has Roget nicked your phone?.....

I’ve seen him play live. I was seriously impressed. I’ve no idea why he flopped last year, but he has quality.

Out of all of your premier league failures, he’s the most likely to come good.

Reading the BBC's report, sounds like another cases of missed goal opportunities, firing wide of the target or straight at their keeper. 

2 shots on target in 90 mins according to the stats.  Also McBurnie picking up a stupid yellow card for stupidly blocking a free-kick & pushing a Swansea player.  

Edited by Baron99

Same problem thats needed addressing for the last 18 months, no quality up front whatsoever, three Wilder signings that are hopeless,  McBurnie, Burke &Mousset  need shipping out as soon as possible, imo the new manager is having to assess his squad during the first few games, having missed a pre season, and been left with an old and low on confidence squad can't see anything happening till Huddersfield game, where we should win, 🤞

Lets hope Davies arrives tomorrow 

Not the best performance but I would have taken a draw before the game.....

I'm surprised Burke is being one fans want shipping out, seemed like one of your better performers in the games I remember or payed attention to. 

8 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I'm surprised Burke is being one fans want shipping out, seemed like one of your better performers in the games I remember or payed attention to. 

Some of them change direction more than the win Pal, I take no notice of them....