Mixer Tap Cartridges - Where To Buy?

Hello

I have a tap that needs fixing but I find it almost impossible to get Mixer tap cartridges of the kind I need.  The local plumber says they are awaiting stock.   There is no problem getting the ones with 3 but the ones with 2 shown below are a nightmare to get hold of.  No good with Screwfix or Wicks or B&Q.  The other companies online will take 3-4 days delivery and I need one immediately.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

Do you have a few lying around that you now longer need?

Thank you!

51IhkkRX0cL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I'd try Plumco on Woodbourn Road, they've always had the one I've needed, but there's definitely issues getting some products at the minute...

My wife rang Graham's in Sheffield yesterday asking about mixer tap cartridges - apparently they have over a hundred odd types of cartridge.

much better of going to small independents if all the national are OOS. I would try Richardsons DIY in Firth Park. 

Hello everyone

Thank you for the replies.  The easiest path I have had to take is simply replace the tap and go with a traditional one instead of a mixer.   It is still a mystery as to why the cartridges were so hard to obtain.

Thank you

DiVapour.com carries a very large stock of ceramic tap cartridges.  They are based in the UK.