Blades V Brum

Here we go, a new season dawns, I know I've neglected this page in a while, but let's bring it on, I'm not going for predictions, don't want to be wiping any egg off my face eh Bassett...🤣🤣🤣

Let's just hope for a cracking season after the dross of the last one...COYRWW's...

Edited by Longy67

Got the email from the club earlier re: COVID rules. I'll take my mask for while I queue, but probably won't wear it in the ground.

I'd be a lot happier though if they insisted on looking at vaccination proof. 

3 hours ago, Longy67 said:

Here we go, a new season dawns, I know I've neglected this page in a while, but let's bring it on, I'm not going for predictions, don't want to be wiping any egg off my face eh Bassett...🤣🤣🤣

Let's just hope for a cracking season after the dross of the last one...COYRWW's...

Hi m8 hope ye well...looking forward to the blades Boro games this coming season should be interesting 👍👍

Imperative we get off to a flying start.   I'll go 2-0 Blades. 

It's not a sprint, neither is it a marathon.  It's game of football with 3 points at stake.  

Hmmm... :huh:

I realise my excellent footy prediction reputation is at stake here but...

... I'm going for a 4-0 win for United with Brewster getting a hat-trick! :shocked:

Birmingham, like Forest, are one of those teams that have been at the arse-end of Nowhereville for years. You just know that one year it'll gel for them. Let's hope it's not this one 😀.

If the weather's crappy; 1-1

If we get a good dry night, us to win 2-0

Think this will be tougher than ye think they have new players wanting to impress lm going to a neutral 1-1..

Good luck guys for this coming season .👍

On 03/08/2021 at 22:15, cmonkes said:

Polar opposite! Straight in there with a convincing home win for me. 

We perhaps could have done with the cancelled friendlies perhaps, but the lads are buying into the gaffers attacking minded style of play. 

Brum seem to have got in there and have brought faces in during the break, but we have a solid core of experience players who are gelled and to be honest probably embarrassed and eager to write wrongs.

Bring it on!

Oh dear ..

Looks like both Sheffield teams have carried on where they left off.

It were crowd that did it .

Who was the lad with the massive hair for Brum, he was head n shoulders the best player on the park. some player.