Why Aren't The Army Brought In To Remove Gypsies Who Invade Public Car Parks?

3 minutes ago, AKAMD said:

Think it's time I ditched this forum!

Come with me.

I’m setting up an autonomous collective based in Worksop, Bridge Street car park.

39 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Removing Gypsies from public car parks could be incorporated into military training exercises.

That made me laugh. This is a wind up I take it.

I doubt it, it seems SO well.thought out

40 minutes ago, West 77 said:

It's illegal to site a caravan, mobile home or camper van in a public council run car park.  Trust me if a normal person tried to illegally park their camper van in a council park and erect washing lines for a week or more then the authorities would be down on them like a ton of bricks.

My bold 

😂🤣😂

A normal person?? 

Seriously, I hate accusing people if trolling but please tell me you are on the wind up.. 

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Of course it makes common sense.  The army is a much under used resource in this country and should be used to help keep law and order.  Removing Gypsies from public car parks could be incorporated into military training exercises.

Yeah you’ll probably get a bite off someone but not me.

nice try.

Edited by makapaka

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

Of course it makes common sense.  The army is a much under used resource in this country and should be used to help keep law and order.  Removing Gypsies from public car parks could be incorporated into military training exercises.

This is not the daftest idea you're come up with, not by a long shot.

I guess now that our heroes have been kicked out made a tactical withdrawal out of Afghanistan we're gonna have thousands of troops sat on their arses doing nothing. so let them earn their keep by scrapping with the local pikies.

1 hour ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

That made me laugh. This is a wind up I take it.

Nah, I think it's serious. Westy makes his living by doing jumble sales.

He's probably got it in for the gypsies because they were undercutting his prices on lucky heather and clothes pegs.

17 minutes ago, The Joker said:

This is not the daftest idea you're come up with, not by a long shot.

I guess now that our heroes have been kicked out made a tactical withdrawal out of Afghanistan we're gonna have thousands of troops sat on their arses doing nothing. so let them earn their keep by scrapping with the local pikies.

Don't worry 

Our troops will be deployed for covid duties at some point this year so they won't be sat idle for long. 

What has this to do with the army, the relevant local authority has it’s own security service, it’s called the police?

26 minutes ago, crookesey said:

What has this to do with the army, the relevant local authority has it’s own security service, it’s called the police?

The police rarely do anything because gypsies invading public car parks is judged to be a civil matter rather than a criminal matter. The gypsies know it will take nearly two weeks for the authorities to get court orders making it a criminal matter if they  don't move on.  What I'm suggesting is a change in the law making it the responsibility of the army to remove gypsies immediately when they invade car parks. Gypsies get away with their unsociable behaviour because they use intimidation tactics which most normal people don't use. Trust me the gypsies wouldn't use intimidation tactics when confronted by the British army. 

The army is neither trained, nor recruited for this purpose.

This is the polices job, If the aren't doing it , it still lies with the police.