I'm Fighting Next Month

Hello everyone. Is anyone aware of the WKO K1 and Muay Thai  European championships taking place in Barnsley next month?

When I was around 10/11 the film Kickboxer really inspired me to try out and get into Kickboxing or Muay Thai, but there were no clear opportunities or anyone guiding me to it. 

My life could have been so different, I'm more likely to go to Baan Thai now than Muay Thai.

On 01/08/2021 at 09:40, *Wallace* said:

I am now and good luck.

Thank you. I have to say I'm really excited it'll be my first fight since last year 

On 01/08/2021 at 09:40, *Wallace* said:

I am now and good luck.

Thank you.

If you like I can post back after the tournament and let you know how I did?

On 01/08/2021 at 11:20, andyofborg said:

indeed, good luck :)

Oops I quoted Wallace twice 😁

Thank you andyofborg 👍🏻

21 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

When I was around 10/11 the film Kickboxer really inspired me to try out and get into Kickboxing or Muay Thai, but there were no clear opportunities or anyone guiding me to it. 

My life could have been so different, I'm more likely to go to Baan Thai now than Muay Thai.

I'm sorry the opportunity was not Th ere for you. 

I guess I'm lucky.i started learning self defence because I was bullied for being small. I enjoyed it so  I then did K1 but a couple of years ago I moved gyms and now I do muay thai 

Martial arts have helped me so much . It's taught me fitness, discipline and helped me be a better person. When my fight career is over I want to train people ,mainly kids though and I particularly want to help teach kids who have special needs. Hopefully one day I will achieve my goal ❤

Only 10 days to go.

I can't wait

I can't wait 

I CANT WAIT 🥊😁🥊

11 hours ago, Thug Life said:

Only 10 days to go.

I can't wait

I can't wait 

I CANT WAIT 🥊😁🥊

Fingers crossed, good luck Thug.

On 02/08/2021 at 14:50, Thug Life said:

Martial arts have helped me so much . It's taught me fitness, discipline and helped me be a better person. When my fight career is over I want to train people ,mainly kids though and I particularly want to help teach kids who have special needs. Hopefully one day I will achieve my goal ❤

Sounds like a really worth-while goal, best of luck achieving it. Also, best of luck with the fight, dig deep!

On 12/08/2021 at 09:46, Padders said:

Fingers crossed, good luck Thug.

Thank you Padders. Hopefully I'll be bringing home a gold or 3.

Out if interest how many medals would I need to win to get a free drink in your famous Bar? 😁

On 12/08/2021 at 14:32, Waldo said:

Sounds like a really worth-while goal, best of luck achieving it. Also, best of luck with the fight, dig deep!

Thank you Waldo that's very nice of you and With any luck I'll do even better than I did in the English open. That's been my best tournament so far.

10 hours ago, Thug Life said:

Thank you Padders. Hopefully I'll be bringing home a gold or 3.

Out if interest how many medals would I need to win to get a free drink in your famous Bar? 😁

Thank you Waldo that's very nice of you and With any luck I'll do even better than I did in the English open. That's been my best tournament so far.

I need a new Doorman (bouncer) Thug.

Get a gold medal and the jobs yours.

5 hours ago, Padders said:

I need a new Doorman (bouncer) Thug.

Get a gold medal and the jobs yours.

That's a deal 😂