X factor is axed

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

I'm glad this show has come to an end, no more silly Louie Walsh  putting complete rubbish talentless acts through , two spring to mind, Rylan Clarke and Jedward,  the most infuriating thing about this is good talented acts were sent home whilst  the Idiots mentioned romped to fame and a big  fortune, Scandless. :gag:

I agree with you.  I’m also pleased the show has ended.  I stopped watching it a long time ago.

Edited by hauxwell

51 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I agree with you.  I’m also pleased the show has ended.  I stopped watching it a long time ago.

Same here I stopped watching it,  like I mentioned in my post, good singers were sent home and the rubbish got through,  I mentioned Louie Walsh being at fault but wierdo, bully,  Sharon Osbourne was just as bad,  for example nobody dare vote off the idiot Chico,  whilst at judges houses he  jumped in a fountain  in the middle of murdering  a song, he was all microphoned up and could have murdered himself, obviously being that stupid he didn't know water and electricity don't mix,  you didn't need talent on that show,  just a good gimmick.  Pardon the  Pun but it was all just Shocking.  

Edited by PRESLEY

3 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Same here I stopped watching it,  like I mentioned in my post, good singers were sent home and the rubbish got through,  I mentioned Louie Walsh being at fault but wierdo, bully,  Sharon Osbourne was just as bad,  for example nobody dare vote off the idiot Chico,  whilst at judges houses he  jumped in a fountain  in the middle of murdering  a song, he was all microphoned up and could have murdered himself, obviously being that stupid he didn't know water and electricity don't mix,  you didn't need talent on that show,  just a good gimmick.  Pardon the  Pun but it was all just Shocking.  

I didn’t like Chico, that saying got on my nerves, It’s Chico time.   I can’t remember him at Sharon’s house, although I knew she did put him through, probably because I didn’t watch him performing.  That was a silly thing to do,  jump in a fountain of water with his electrical microphone attached.  He could have gone out with a shock exit earlier than expected.
 And yes there was some good singers who were sent home.  It makes you wonder what  the judges are looking for when they put some of the singers through who can’t even sing.  

2 hours ago, hauxwell said:

I didn’t like Chico, that saying got on my nerves, It’s Chico time.   I can’t remember him at Sharon’s house, although I knew she did put him through, probably because I didn’t watch him performing.  That was a silly thing to do,  jump in a fountain of water with his electrical microphone attached.  He could have gone out with a shock exit earlier than expected.
 And yes there was some good singers who were sent home.  It makes you wonder what  the judges are looking for when they put some of the singers through who can’t even sing.  

It doesn't help in the send home or save situation when it's one of Osborne's acts,   she threatens or actually does  slap you around the head or chuck a jug of water over you if don't vote  to save her act.  I used to see her glaring horrifically at Louie to sway his vote in her favour, terrible women, no wonder her husband is off his nut.

Even though it’s ended we still have Britain’s Got Talent which is as boring.

4 hours ago, pattricia said:

Even though it’s ended we still have Britain’s Got Talent which is as boring.

Agreed boring,   Simon needs to boot the existing judges out and get some new ones,  show off Walliams and I am so in love with myself Holden who both do my head in should be shown the theatre exits infact along with Ant and Dec.   America's got Talent change the judges and presenters every other season.  Like you say, it's now become boring,  infact it's  as stale as old bread.  :gag:

Edited by PRESLEY

On 01/08/2021 at 18:53, PRESLEY said:

Agreed boring,   Simon needs to boot the existing judges out and get some new ones,  show off Walliams and I am so in love with myself Holden who both do my head in should be shown the theatre exits infact along with Ant and Dec.   America's got Talent change the judges and presenters every other season.  Like you say, it's now become boring,  infact it's  as stale as old bread.  :gag:

Saw the papers on Andrew Marr show,on front page if Sunday Mirror Amanda Holden saying how to have a strong marriage!!!!maybe she should have told Les Dennis.

2 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Saw the papers on Andrew Marr show,on front page if Sunday Mirror Amanda Holden saying how to have a strong marriage!!!!maybe she should have told Les Dennis.

Les Dennis a Pawn in her Strategic route in her carreer path. :suspect: