Corned Beef Hash

11 hours ago, hauxwell said:

When I make dumplings Firethorn I’ve used Goldenfry Farmhouse Style Dumpling Mix.  It really is good, the dumplings are light, fluffy and tasty.  I’ve tried other packed mixes before but this is the best.  Just follow the instructions on the packet and you can’t go wrong.

Most supermarkets sell it but I get it from B&M or Home Bargains it’s much cheaper than the supermarkets.

The odd time I’ve cooked rice it’s been a disaster so I use boil in the bag.  
I wouldn’t even know what to do with an octopus or squid.

Goldenfry Dumpling Mix !!!!!!!!!!

Do it right Hauxwell,

got to be Atora.

One of Mrs Rockers specialties.

Large fluffy Dumplings cooked in a large pan of Ash. 

Tuna Pasta Bake today.

Tuna, Farmfoods £7 for 12 tins (2x6)

Sweetcorn 30p (or cheaper) a tin.

Pastas so cheap their almost giving it away now.

one large Pirex dish full = two days of meals for little money.

Keep safe eat well.

1 hour ago, Rockers rule said:

Goldenfry Dumpling Mix !!!!!!!!!!

Do it right Hauxwell,

got to be Atora.

One of Mrs Rockers specialties.

Large fluffy Dumplings cooked in a large pan of Ash. 

Tuna Pasta Bake today.

Tuna, Farmfoods £7 for 12 tins (2x6)

Sweetcorn 30p (or cheaper) a tin.

Pastas so cheap their almost giving it away now.

one large Pirex dish full = two days of meals for little money.

Keep safe eat well.

I’ve used Atora in the past but it was a bit hit and miss.  I did get better results when I used the vegetable Atora tho. I don’t make dumplings very often so I probably needed more practice.  The Goldenfry is nice, and handy if you don’t want to make huge quantities of suet dumplings

When I use to visit my Aunt in Newcastle when I was younger she would buy beef suet form the butcher’s, she said the packets didn’t taste the same.  She was a lovely old fashioned cook.  She made a tasty corned beef slice and the her pasty was lovely.  
Cleary Rocker you are married to an expert dumpling maker.

Thanks for the prices of tuna at Farmfoods.   I might have ago at making a Tuna Pasta Bake,  so has anyone got a simple recipe they want to share?  I’ll also look on google for Tuna Pasta Bake recipes.

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

I’ve used Atora in the past but it was a bit hit and miss.  I did get better results when I used the vegetable Atora tho. I don’t make dumplings very often so I probably needed more practice.  The Goldenfry is nice, and handy if you don’t want to make huge quantities of suet dumplings

When I use to visit my Aunt in Newcastle when I was younger she would buy beef suet form the butcher’s, she said the packets didn’t taste the same.  She was a lovely old fashioned cook.  She made a tasty corned beef slice and the her pasty was lovely.  
Cleary Rocker you are married to an expert dumpling maker.

Thanks for the prices of tuna at Farmfoods.   I might have ago at making a Tuna Pasta Bake,  so has anyone got a simple recipe they want to share?  I’ll also look on google for Tuna Pasta Bake recipes.

I complement her by being an expert Dumpling :blush:

(eater)