Man Performing Lewd Acts In Sheffield Parks

Police is investigating what seems to be a men exposing himself and masturbating in Sheffield Chelsea and firth park. Medium build brown hair.

I was at firth only 15 minutes before that supposed happened but there are often parents and children there.

18 minutes ago, dutch said:

Police is investigating what seems to be a men exposing himself and masturbating in Sheffield Chelsea and firth park. Medium build brown hair.

I was at firth only 15 minutes before that supposed happened but there are often parents and children there.

Too much information.

45 minutes ago, dutch said:

This is what happens when they close the Public Toilets....

14 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Too much information.

Police were called to firth park today at 12:44 pm today and on 17th July to Chelsea park for indecently exposing himself. 

Its not really my problem but do know someone who's kids play at firth park and we had been there just before this happened.

Most people don't care when girls walk half naked through Sheffield but police needs to investigate when someone exposes himself in a park.

11 minutes ago, dutch said:

Police were called to firth park today at 12:44 pm today and on 17th July to Chelsea park for indecently exposing himself. 

Its not really my problem but do know someone who's kids play at firth park and we had been there just before this happened.

Most people don't care when girls walk half naked through Sheffield but police needs to investigate when someone exposes himself in a park.

Shocking...

A Jewish girl I know, was a victim at precisely 13-04 pm.

He flung open his overcoat and exposed himself...

She was shocked, the stitching on the overcoat was awful.

Just now, Padders said:

Shocking...

Paddy , I know its your birthday but the 1970s have called , they want their joke back .

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Paddy , I know its your birthday but the 1970s have called , they want their joke back .

It's the way I tell em...

22 minutes ago, Padders said:

Shocking...

Very funny. At least it wasn’t a tasteless joke about his pullover.

5 hours ago, Padders said:

Shocking...

There's an old bloke, well in his 70's who lives nearby who does this sort of thing but due to his age & the pandemic he was seriously thinking of packing it all in.  He has however, decided to stick it out for another year. 

New full monty 2 film locations. Sheffield a city always on the move.

10 hours ago, dutch said:

You are seriously comparing the two things?

5 hours ago, Baron99 said:

There's an old bloke, well in his 70's who lives nearby who does this sort of thing but due to his age & the pandemic he was seriously thinking of packing it all in.  He has however, decided to stick it out for another year. 

:hihi: :hihi:  :hihi: