Jump to content


Man Performing Lewd Acts In Sheffield Parks

Recommended Posts

Police is investigating what seems to be a men exposing himself and masturbating in Sheffield Chelsea and firth park. Medium build brown hair.

I was at firth only 15 minutes before that supposed happened but there are often parents and children there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dutch said:

Police is investigating what seems to be a men exposing himself and masturbating in Sheffield Chelsea and firth park. Medium build brown hair.

I was at firth only 15 minutes before that supposed happened but there are often parents and children there.

Too much information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, dutch said:

Police is investigating what seems to be a men exposing himself and masturbating in Sheffield Chelsea and firth park. Medium build brown hair.

I was at firth only 15 minutes before that supposed happened but there are often parents and children there.

This is what happens when they close the Public Toilets....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Too much information.

Police were called to firth park today at 12:44 pm today and on 17th July to Chelsea park for indecently exposing himself. 

Its not really my problem but do know someone who's kids play at firth park and we had been there just before this happened.

Most people don't care when girls walk half naked through Sheffield but police needs to investigate when someone exposes himself in a park.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dutch said:

Police were called to firth park today at 12:44 pm today and on 17th July to Chelsea park for indecently exposing himself. 

Its not really my problem but do know someone who's kids play at firth park and we had been there just before this happened.

Most people don't care when girls walk half naked through Sheffield but police needs to investigate when someone exposes himself in a park.

Shocking...

A Jewish girl I know, was a victim at precisely 13-04 pm.

He flung open his overcoat and exposed himself...

She was shocked, the stitching on the overcoat was awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Padders said:

Shocking...

A Jewish girl I know, was a victim at precisely 13-04 pm.

He flung open his overcoat and exposed himself...

She was shocked, the stitching on the overcoat was awful.

Paddy , I know its your birthday but the 1970s have called , they want their joke back .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Paddy , I know its your birthday but the 1970s have called , they want their joke back .

It's the way I tell em...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Padders said:

Shocking...

A Jewish girl I know, was a victim at precisely 13-04 pm.

He flung open his overcoat and exposed himself...

She was shocked, the stitching on the overcoat was awful.

Very funny. At least it wasn’t a tasteless joke about his pullover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Padders said:

Shocking...

A Jewish girl I know, was a victim at precisely 13-04 pm.

He flung open his overcoat and exposed himself...

She was shocked, the stitching on the overcoat was awful.

There's an old bloke, well in his 70's who lives nearby who does this sort of thing but due to his age & the pandemic he was seriously thinking of packing it all in.  He has however, decided to stick it out for another year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New full monty 2 film locations. Sheffield a city always on the move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dutch said:

Police were called to firth park today at 12:44 pm today and on 17th July to Chelsea park for indecently exposing himself. 

Its not really my problem but do know someone who's kids play at firth park and we had been there just before this happened.

Most people don't care when girls walk half naked through Sheffield but police needs to investigate when someone exposes himself in a park.

You are seriously comparing the two things?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Baron99 said:

There's an old bloke, well in his 70's who lives nearby who does this sort of thing but due to his age & the pandemic he was seriously thinking of packing it all in.  He has however, decided to stick it out for another year. 

:hihi: :hihi:  :hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

X