Edward Street Flats Netherthorpe

his son delroy did and he has a dughter called nicola

did anyone used to live on here from 1969 onwards, we are still a thriving community

HI my gran lived at 111 blance winslade had three kids jim susan lesley,lesley was good friends with carol dunks

hi my gran and family lived there sadly nan and aunty marie gone now our edward and ernest still there the jarvises any one know?

Use to know four lads that lived on the flats in the early 60's.

David Mulligan

Brothers Alan, David and Peter Oxley

Alan Oxley was my husband`s best friend, he was best man at our wedding, way back in 1968

we used to live on there uncle still does we are the jones family :D

Lots of my family lived on the Flats they move there in the Fifties when they demolished Martin street and Martin Lane.White's Gault's.Bagshaw my cousin still lives there

I remember the Dunks, jarvis, Castledine, Mrs Smedley, and I think they called the caretaker Stan Elliot at the time. There were also the Tonks and many more that may come to mind later.

I lived there in the mid to late 90s. It was still in the "red light district" at that time, but we moved out to the sticks to give our young daughters better surroundings.

I still miss living on Edward St. Flats, the neighbours were great, it was a short walk into town and had great views.