Millhouses Sanctuary Animals Seized (Please Help)

its all odd,loads of dosh ,reports of animals varies,no police,no vets ,its weird to say the least?

Sounds typical of the RSPCA, to me.   A few years ago they wasted more than £300,000, on a failed prosecution - money that should have gone toward the welfare of animals.  Like to dress-up in police style uniforms and behave in an authoritan way.  They are a registered charity, may be a complaint to the commisioners would help.

How we can come to any sort of judgment when neither side has put out anything about what actually has happened

Guest busdriver1

I think it is pretty clear that the OP was well meaning but misinformed. 

The RSPCA, whilst not many peoples favourite animal charity, only have finite resources and are unlikely to take animals into care unless there is a good reason. 

To visit a rescue centre and take 5 animals then we see a campaign to raise money for a building repair shows a fairly clear chain of events and a negotiated settlement to Me.

I am not a particular supporter of the RSPCA but I support their actions where animals are suffering and if you watch the TV programme covering their work, it is clear that certainly on there they act with consideration and will work with owners where possible to turn things around.

If we take out the facts that are clearly well intended but also clearly not well informed it would appear that some sort of respite arrangement has been entered in to to look after the animals whilst repair work is carried out to a building. If that is the case as it certainly appears to Me then they have acted modestly and in a way that looks after the animals interest as well as aiding the group to progress work on a building that needed some work so no need to panic.

Or is that too rational?

19 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

From the OP... 

Today two aggressive members of the RSPCA have seized all the animals without warning or police consultation, vets or police present.

So how come there were still pigs there after the "raid" or are these not considered animals

12 hours ago, butlers said:

How we can come to any sort of judgment when neither side has put out anything about what actually has happened

a voice of common sense

On 23/07/2021 at 08:17, HeHasRisen said:

We only have your say so for that. 

On 23/07/2021 at 15:34, HeHasRisen said:

Lots of evading the question going on around here.

On 24/07/2021 at 21:37, The_DADDY said:

This all seems a bit sketchy to me. 

On 24/07/2021 at 22:32, bassett one said:

its all odd,get us all asking,but no answers strange post?

18 hours ago, bassett one said:

its all odd,loads of dosh ,reports of animals varies,no police,no vets ,its weird to say the least?

16 hours ago, butlers said:

This thread is an embarrassment, 90% of the posts are curtain twitches eager for a bit of gossip. As someone posted follow Facebook for the latest news and stop speculating and making rumours. Give people are whiff of something any they go crazy.  

You mean the latest one sided news?

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

You mean the latest one sided news?

Do you want the RSPCA to put out a press release?  Do you expect them to make an account on here to put their side across?  You know it doesn't work like that, just sit tight and wait rather than ganging up with your bated breath. 

2 minutes ago, muddywolf said:

Do you want the RSPCA to put out a press release?  Do you expect them to make an account on here to put their side across?  You know it doesn't work like that, just sit tight and wait rather than ganging up with your bated breath. 

Nobody has ganged up. They have said they want to hear both sides. Fair enough, is it not?  Hasn't helped by one side being evasive with details.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Nobody has ganged up. They have said they want to hear both sides. Fair enough, is it not?

Look at my quotes above, its embarrassing, you just look like some drama seeking fools, and your public comments could be causing damage to what could be decent and needed resource.

Asking for both sides of the story could be "causing damage"?

Behave.

Have you finished being hysterical now?

Edited by HeHasRisen

It is entirely one sided.

Would be interesting if the " misinformation " they posted was libellous.