Jack Hunt Returns To The Owls

Good signing. 👍

Im not one for re kindling ex flames, 2nd time around is never the same, theres no suprises, plus hes 3 years older and he misses a few games every season.

Not for me, to move forward you need to have improved on the player you let go, so we obviously havent. again thats weak recruitment

9 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Im not one for re kindling ex flames, 2nd time around is never the same, theres no suprises, plus hes 3 years older and he misses a few games every season.

Not for me, to move forward you need to have improved on the player you let go, so we obviously havent. again thats weak recruitment

He's a player that's spent the majority of his career playing Championship football and was never properly replaced when he left three years ago...

The fact he's come back on a free transfer on a 1 year contract,with an option of a further year if promoted, is a shrewd move by the club in my opinion...

Its alright bringing in lots of young willing lads with little or no experience...you need to add some "old heads" as well...just need a decent striker and goalkeeper now......wonder what Hooper and Westwood are up to..?..😁

A good signing. We need some experience in there and not gone over board with his contract length.

i agree,someone we know,someone with experiance,good deal and will help the young players,especially when things are going against us,good deal